Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people follow what idiots on Twitter write? It's purely and simply a public masturbation forum with more trolling than the average Mexican poster with a Barcelona fixation.

If this breaks down i'm going to jump of a bridge.

The weather is great and the water is warm so it will make me feel better!

When considering things like that, a bit of Gilbert never did anyone any harm ;-)

I'll stop now, I'm in danger of ambushing the thread with nonsense and where would that get us.

Exactly, Scottish football is not the place to spend your peak years. Champions League (and most years they wont get past the quali rounds) is only a handful games of the season, however exciting.

Has that BBC Jim Spence said anything about Celtic's involvement yet?

But it isn't exciting until you reach the knockout stages, which Celtic aren't ever going to do.

Til then, apart from a home game against the top seed in your group, it's a bit dull.

The 'lure' of CL to a top side which has a chance of winning it, yes, brilliant. For a team like Celtic, it'll be over by October, after which all you've got to look forward to it is easy games in front of small crowds.

But it isn't exciting until you reach the knockout stages, which Celtic aren't ever going to do.

Til then, apart from a home game against the top seed in your group, it's a bit dull.

The 'lure' of CL to a top side which has a chance of winning it, yes, brilliant. For a team like Celtic, it'll be over by October, after which all you've got to look forward to it is easy games in front of small crowds.

Except for last year, when they beat Barcelona to qualify for the knockout stages :unsure:

If Celtic bid, he will go there, bigger money, CL, bigger crowds, and dont have to up roots, I cant stand the team myself, but the days are gone when we can compete with them.

I'm with the Dundee United fans on this, I couldn't be able to stand the Celtic love-in with the press! I didn't realise it was this bad.. I would go as far as saying that as SPL club I would avoid selling to them and look to sell overseas! 

it's poor form on all accounts, the press and whoever is supplying this so called 'information'

has anyone ever read the daily record (or ranger/retard as its known up here). the most awful crock of **** anyone could ever line a litter box with. unbelievable what it comes out with. it makes me rage whenever i have flicked through its pages of pure and utter tosh. all scottish red tops are 1 page of football 14 pages of celtic/rangers.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING U READ IN THE RECORD! unless it says "Derby beat Celtic to Russell capture" on Monday.

If Celtic do nip in and steal Russell. I hope both Daveo and Boycie (and other mods) temporarily remove the swear filter so we can all call that annoying ginger beetroot faced Leicester - Forest waster Neil Lennon a '****'.

I figured there was a certain amount of desire from the Scottish press to keep good players in the SPL but christ almighty this is pure desperation!

It is also worth noting that being a boyhood fan of a team doesn't usually mean a whole lot of anything when it comes to where they choose to go in their careers. Sure you may have a few examples of players of it, or where a player started somewhere and stayed there but I'm sure it is pretty rare if you were to lok at it on the whole.

Yeah I agree, they seem desperate to keep their best players. In the Daily record, there was something along the lines of "They would sign to improve  chances of Champions League!" Obviously he is not that good to be able to do that but they are trying to put it in Celtic's and Russell's heads that they are Champions League and are persuading Celtic to make a bid.

Archived