Derby County v Watford

froggg

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess the team:

Fielding; Brayford, O'Connor, Keogh, Roberts; Coutts, Bryson, Hughes, Ward; Sammon, Robinson.

subs: Legzdins, Freeman, Buxton, Gjokaj, Hendrick, Jacobs, Tyson.

O'Connor to keep his place ahead of Buxton.

Although I'm sure NC will find room for Doyle somewhere...

Fielding brayford Keogh buxton Roberts coutts hendrick Bryson Jacobs robinson sammon

Subs legzdins o'connor Hughes ward gjokaj Doyle Tyson

Ward was apparently superb against Wolves Franco, surely he wont be left out.

It's going to be selection headache season for NC in that respect, I'd have Fielding, Ward, Brayford, Bryson, Roberts and even Hendrick down as NC's certain starters but now he's got players like Jacobs, Hughes and O'Connor who have done well when given the opportunity.

My team for tomorrow.

Frankie

Brayford

Buxton

Keogh

Roberts

Jacobs

Bryson

Hendrick

Coutts

Ward

Sammon

I think Jacobs might have played himself into the side but I can't see us dropping Ward.

Subs

O'Connor, Tyson, Theo, Hughes. Legzdins, Freeman and Bennett on what looks like a very nicely balanced bench and for the first time in a few years we have some real options.

The bench might change if we gat a last minute bid for Nathan today.

Ward was apparently superb against Wolves Franco, surely he wont be left out.

It's going to be selection headache season for NC in that respect, I'd have Fielding, Ward, Brayford, Bryson, Roberts and even Hendrick down as NC's certain starters but now he's got players like Jacobs, Hughes and O'Connor who have done well when given the opportunity.

My team for tomorrow.

Frankie

Brayford

Buxton

Keogh

Roberts

Jacobs

Bryson

Hendrick

Coutts

Ward

Sammon

I think Jacobs might have played himself into the side but I can't see us dropping Ward.

Subs

O'Connor, Tyson, Theo, Hughes. Legzdins, Freeman and Bennett on what looks like a very nicely balanced bench and for the first time in a few years we have some real options.

The bench might change if we gat a last minute bid for Nathan today.

Bennett's on international duty.

Chuck in a goal after 75 minutes and you'd be on the brink of orgasm, Bris.

A Man City/QPR type comeback I would.. Under Jim Smith and George Burley (the only 2 attacking managers we've had in the past 15 years) have we managed comebacks like that (from 2 goals down with 5 mins to go to get a positive result)..

I enjoyed those days, knowing that we had a chance right up until the whistle.. Under NC it became all too obvious, hopefully that's starting to change now.

Archived