U21 game vs Leicester

Bristol Ram

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was the most boring thing i've ever done, it cost me a pound, so i cant complain really, but i was freezing so left at half time.. i bumped into will hughes in Subway and i thought Valentin played well and theo played crap

Legdzins 7 couldn't of done anything for either goals

Hoganson 6 calm over the ball played his role

Gjokaj 7 played well in position, good goal i see potential

Galinski 5 didn't do much likes to push up

Freeman 8 good attacking full back wise signing Clough shouted at him once

Jacobs 8 best player on the pitch, to advanced for the level of play

Bailey 6 Half decent held the ball up well

Bavies 6 played, well lucky goal looked like his level of football

Richards7 Pacey a handful of mistakes tricky to deal with, Potential

Robinson 7 looked poor at times usual sloppy touch but half decent interchange of paces with Doyle

Doyle 8 Played very well before he was hurt recovered around 5 minutes later missed a sitter but brilliant goal created from his initial move, could see him doing better in the MLS he was just above the level of play

Legdzins 7 couldn't of done anything for either goals

Hoganson 6 calm over the ball played his role

Gjokaj 7 played well in position, good goal i see potential

5 didn't do much likes to push up

Freeman 8 good attacking full back wise signing Clough shouted at him once

Jacobs 8 best player on the pitch, to advanced for the level of play

Bailey 6 Half decent held the ball up well

Bavies 6 played, well lucky goal looked like his level of football

Richards7 Pacey a handful of mistakes tricky to deal with, Potential

Robinson 7 looked poor at times usual sloppy touch but half decent interchange of paces with Doyle

Doyle 8 Played very well before he was hurt recovered around 5 minutes later missed a sitter but brilliant goal created from his initial move, could see him doing better in the MLS he was just above the level of play

Now we know why the club push Lelan more

And why Doyle is still here

I have only seen Doyle play badly in one game, can't see why he gets the stick and if everyone at the club is backing him to do more, I look forward to seeing him more.

I definitely think it's a confidence issue, against P'Boro he made one bad mistake early on and tried to hide quickly unfortunately for him he kept getting the ball more and more, and the mistakes seemed to pile on. I seem to remember having a staring role at PNE the year before, in I think what was his debut though.

I hope it's not the same with Naylor - very good performances last season, but an unbelievably shocking display against Ssausagehorpe in which the mistakes again seemed to pile on, has left a sour taste in some peoples mouth.

Oh and simply speculative reasons... I expect to see Freeman, Jacobs and obviously Theo to push on to get quite a few first team games.

Ben Davies, I don't know... very useful player to have around, but Jacobs seems to do the same job, but better so don't know how much game time he will get.

Bailey, who knows... I would love to see him stay and earn a new contract which I believe he could be capable of but heard from people who have seen him play in the last few months his fizzled out, a massive shame - if he is too stay would love to see him break back into the first team, and play like he did a few years back.

Legzdins isn't far away from Fielding, make no mistake about it... we've seen he could be a good championship keeper but how a goalkeeper is meant to dislodge another goalkeeper outright - I don't know, it's difficult.

Gjokaj, want to see how this one develops, first impressions of him were 'wow, top player' since then I HAVE HEARD(great phrase) he has slipped off, but still young and anything like the game against Burton he'll be a cracking signing.

Richards sounds very good, very surprised at him thought he would perhaps struggle to step up to this sort of standard, but early signs more than promising.

Hoganson, not seen much of him... keep putting them worldie crosses in though, be alright.

and last but probably least Galanski was a top player in the under 18s but from what i've seen and heard in these pre-season games and un/21 games, sounds like he could struggle to make that step up.

Archived