derby still need a play maker

B4ev6is

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost stopped going to the matches when we signed Savage- in the end he won me over. I think that Heskey would want more than 23 Dutch gilders and 4 bourbon biscuits a week in wages though so I am sure that your arm is safe. How did a thread about needing a playmaker lead to Emile anyway?

Thats amazing. I felt exactly the same about Savage.

Except he never won me over.

Emile Heskey has revealed that he's been wearing a t-shirt under his top ever since his last goal and will show it off next time he scores.

It says "Free Nelson Mandela"

A abourno , or a young stearn enrol for me, seriously an experienced central midfielder, defensive if possible, a leader and a tackler. Is more of a requirment than a playmaker. The team needs someone on the pitch with the experience to dictate the game. I love these young hard working players, but a carlin , gemmil or deschamp type player is needed

i would like young kingkazley or a young type of stearn enrio type of player, if abounro came avaiable to play for us again, i would take him back in a heart beat. any player we have has to be relestic because what is clear that the board are not willing to back nigal clough with some money.

A young kingkazley (facepalm) would cost a lot of money. In fact a young kingkazley (another facepalm) signed for Chelsea, his name is Eden Hazard and he cost them £32,000,000. A tad out of our price range...

Archived