derby still need a play maker

B4ev6is

i still think derby are missing a playmaker that someone who can make something out of nrothing from a bit of skill or that bit of tricky to help unlock defance of the oppistion, we need someone like king kazley, which played under jim smith season 1999 to about 2002 i think, we need someone like that i do not mind if we get him on a season long loan view to a permeant deal. I have no probleam nigal looking aboard for that type of player.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would like young kingkazley or a young type of stearn enrio type of player, if abounro came avaiable to play for us again, i would take him back in a heart beat. any player we have has to be relestic because what is clear that the board are not willing to back nigal clough with some money.

I read on a rumour site we are getting Heskey i took a vow if we get him ill eat my arm out of rage.......... so god anyone but Heskey 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I almost stopped going to the matches when we signed Savage- in the end he won me over. I think that Heskey would want more than 23 Dutch gilders and 4 bourbon biscuits a week in wages though so I am sure that your arm is safe. How did a thread about needing a playmaker lead to Emile anyway?

Archived