2012-13 Championship preview

FuriousFox46

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds are title contenders? I mean, Leeds, really... Leeds - their side isn't even as good as our, and neither is their depth.

[size=3]-------------Kenny-------------[/size]

[size=3]Peltier Lees Pearce Drury[/size]

[size=3]-------Austin--Green--------[/size]

[size=3]White McCormack Varney[/size]

[size=3]------------Becchio-----------[/size]

[size=3]was their agreed best team - i'm far from impressed in all honesty, that white is a feckin' left back and they've got him playing right mid - Varney and Green give a lot of heart but little quality. [/size]

Fair play to this guy for doing it but Tom Naylor one to look out for? I'd be very suprised if he starts a game providing Brayford keeps fit.

He is a centre back though - and even though I know you love him like a brother 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> you have to admit that he has a chance of displacing Bucko next season if he keeps his performance level up!

Leeds are title contenders? I mean, Leeds, really... Leeds - their side isn't even as good as our, and neither is their depth.

[size=3]-------------Kenny-------------[/size]

[size=3]Peltier Lees Pearce Drury[/size]

[size=3]-------Austin--Green--------[/size]

[size=3]White McCormack Varney[/size]

[size=3]------------Becchio-----------[/size]

[size=3]was their agreed best team - i'm far from impressed in all honesty, that white is a feckin' left back and they've got him playing right mid - Varney and Green give a lot of heart but little quality. [/size]

In fairness how often was green played in center midfield? That is his best position yet he was often put on the right of midfield or right back. I think the team leeds have is about as good as ours, it has some strong points and some areas where they are really weak, why wouldn't they play 4-4-2 as it would surely suit them better with those players you'd think or even 4-3-3?

Archived