Rams Player

Oxram

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The app is due for an upgrade, not getting news through now, just videos. Also, as much as I like the full matches, why are there no highlights reels for the pre season games? I can appreciate the media team are busy at this time of year but their standards are slipping.

On a positive note they seem to have sorted out the sound issues. I can hear Nigels dulcet tones better than ever 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Can the highlights and Commentry be used on safari or not?

As long as the clip is les than 10 mins you watch it on mobile Internet after that you need wifi which is annoying as Im on three and pay for truly unlimited Internet but so many things require wifi to safeguard other users against big bills

Sorry for shouting but

CAN YOU WATCH IT ON AN IPAD OR IPHONE FFS!

I give up, I really do give up, I only want an straight forward answer to a quite simple question. But can I get one? Can I buggery.

*shakes head

I've just tried to watch a vid via the os on my iphone and it's not working. Maybe that's why they have an app? I can't tell if it's cus of the crappy new website or not but it's not working for me, and I'm on Wifi.

RE: Highlights...

Do they not do shortened versions of highlights? I really can't be arsed to sit through an hour and a half of footage for a few goals...

They used to do highlights and 90 mins but this pre season they're just showing 90mins. Ive not seen any preseason goals yet cus I cant be arsed either!

Sorry for shouting but

I give up, I really do give up, I only want an straight forward answer to a quite simple question. But can I get one? Can I buggery.

*shakes head

Afraid not! The videos on Rams Player require Javascript and Adobe Flash I think which enable the video's to work, and as Apple products such as iPhone's, iPad's etc don't have this feature for certain websites, the video's wont work.

I do remember the official Twitter feed for Derby say that they were working on an iOS friendly site a while back though, which will hopefully play the video's on Apple products soon.. Hopefully!

Sorry for shouting but

*shakes head

Yes you can on football league app 1.49 a month requires wifi only for any videos over 10 mins

Wheres the northampton game, supposed to be up within twenty four hours of kick off 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

[url=https://twitter.com/dcfcofficial]Derby County@dcfcofficial

as soon as we get a DVD from Northampton, they couldn't provide on the night, we will get in online.

• 7 months later...

A few weeks ago I had an email saying there was an app for rams player . Got it on my iPad and was able to see videos etc. noy used it again as not much happening, but tried to use ot just now and can't find it anywhere. Any ideas?

Archived