Rams Player

Oxram

A few weeks ago I had an email saying there was an app for rams player . Got it on my iPad and was able to see videos etc. noy used it again as not much happening, but tried to use ot just now and can't find it anywhere. Any ideas?

have you looked under the cushion dear?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you looked under the cushion dear?

Would hurt more if I hit him with the trophy he sent me - a70yr old female winning the 1st prediction league!

Can't get smileys on iPad or it would be sticking my tongue out! And I want none of your filthy pig dog responses to that!

I think it's worth it as age, distance and finances mean I don't get to see us play very often. You get pre and post match interviews, highlights of games and then the full 90 minutes. Also player interviews. Main thing though for me is getting every match commentary. It's radio Derby ( they're not allowed to broadcast live outside their own area). It 's often irritating but better than nothing!

Costs about £40 a year, I think.

Only now my laptop's poorly, I'm trying to get it on my iPad which I did a couple of weeks ago, but now can't find it!

Thanks Archram,

I don't get to as many games as I'd like so for 40 squids that's probably good value. I used to love the Radio Derby commentary, Graham and Colin shouting down the mic like lunatics. Much more sedate nonsense these days though!

Cheers for the info

Archram first of ignore Boycie which you've already probably done, search football league in the App Store and click on the iPhone apps tab at the top.

Or use this link when you're on your iPad

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/football-league-official-clubs/id385520353?mt=8

There isn't a iPad dedicated app yet but the iPhone one will work.

The sound doesnt work on mine.....

RamNut, on the right side of your iPad there should be 3 buttons, the top one hold, middle is volume up and bottom volume down :)

Hmmmm.....its very irritating.

Even uninstalling and reinstalling doesnt work.

I didn't use to like Rams Player but I think the club have improved it, they've got some quite good features. I have it on my iPhone but I won't let me login (for the record, I'm definitely using the correct password and username) and I've tried loads of times. Does anyone know any fixes to this?

I didn't use to like Rams Player but I think the club have improved it, they've got some quite good features. I have it on my iPhone but I won't let me login (for the record, I'm definitely using the correct password and username) and I've tried loads of times. Does anyone know any fixes to this?

Archived