St Davids, Wales

McRamFan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Benleck on Anglesey about 25 years ago. When the natives discovered we were English, they all started speaking Welsh so didn't get the best impression. The scenery is lovely though but I've never been back.

c.artprintimages.com/images/art-print/pearl-bucknall-sand-dunes-and-borth-beach-ynyslas-borth-dyfed-wales-united-kingdom-europe_i-G-36-3697-T98AF00Z

one of my favourite beaches in the uk..Ynyslas,Borth, nr Aberystwyth, i'll be there Aug 11th onwards..

when do you go mac ?

c.artprintimages.com/images/art-print/pearl-bucknall-sand-dunes-and-borth-beach-ynyslas-borth-dyfed-wales-united-kingdom-europe_i-G-36-3697-T98AF00Z

one of my favourite beaches in the uk..Ynyslas,Borth, nr Aberystwyth, i'll be there Aug 11th onwards..

when do you go mac ?

21st - 24th August just a short break

Going over the top Shrewsbury, Welshpool, Newtown, Aberystwyth etc to get there, so some nice scenery, then motorway for the return (or visa versa)

If you go on the A44 to Aberystwyth you pass a forestry commission reserve called Bwlch nant yr arian, about 10 miles east of Aberystwyth. It's well worth stopping to visit, scenery looking down the valley towards the coast is spectacular. there is a visitor centre and cafe. There are a lot of red kites in the area and they feed them on the reserve a couple of times a day.

Archived