New Official Site?

Ash

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tweeted the club on Twitter about the mobile site, the reply.....

@_daveo Sadly not at the moment, but the new company we are working with are going to get one to roll out for all clubs soon

It's an improvement, however...

It's still a complete mess! Most normal websites for any sports team would have its website, its merchandise retail and its Ticket order sections all as one. But they're all made by different companies so it's very disorganised and awkward, with pop-out windows etc,

But it's the best that Derby are going to do when they're tied down to a contract with a website developer that makes awful generic templates for each of its clients.

Though on a positive note the Squad profile section is great, as is the background image of the Toyota stand with the lit up statue in the foreground.

I don't understand, especially considering that GSE are insistent on their brand and marketing, why the club can't take ownership of its own website and make something much better.

The new site is very slow at loading when you use links on the right hand side, in fact I nearly fell to sleep waiting!! I can understand why articles are split across several pages as it reduces scrolling.

But it really needs speeding up and I'm not impressed with the design. To much going on takes it longer to load

Archived