Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

I admire your spirit. But most are made up. You have picked ones that were out our price range at the time.

The made up list is massiver.

I'm sure you're right. But it's so frustrating losing our best players and at best replacing them with inferior players or at worst, not replacing them at all!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shakell, Moxey, Commons? Come on, do you really think that improved the club?

Moxey? Moxey... MOXEY! jesus, G-Rob is 3/4 times the player....

Keogh has replaced Shackell.

Commons, fair enough... was a lot better than anyone we currently have or who came into replace him, had no choice though!

Moxey? Moxey... MOXEY! jesus, G-Rob is 3/4 times the player....

Keogh has replaced Shackell.

Commons, fair enough... was a lot better than anyone we currently have or who came into replace him, had no choice though!

Roberts better than Moxey? Keogh a replacement for Shakell? Not in my book, but appreciate we all have opinions.

Roberts better than Moxey? Keogh a replacement for Shakell? Not in my book, but appreciate we all have opinions.

Roberts is a much more solid defender than Moxey, I don't care about opinion on that one, it's fact.

Why don't you see Keogh as a replacement for Shackell? Give him some time, I bet you've hardly seen him play!

Roberts is a much more solid defender than Moxey, I don't care about opinion on that one, it's fact.

Why don't you see Keogh as a replacement for Shackell? Give him some time, I bet you've hardly seen him play!

Yep you're right, lets wait and see. I only hope I'm wrong.

Dean Moxey? are you serious... as Tibbs said - that is one of the most bizarre opinions I have heard in a long time. Roberts hasn't had a bad game for about a year now, infact we took him off at 4-1 and ended up conceding 4 goals in the space of 20 odd minutes.

Keogh has won 4 POTY awards in his past 4 seasons - Shackell was a good player, a very good player but it seems Keogh is as well!

Archived