Free the Ram

uttoxram75

Free the Ram  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its time to free the Ram, never liked the ring around it - its pointless, we have one of the most recaognisable Club logos, don't need to print what it is around it!

I'd have the Ram and underneath when we where formed. Simples

I have a feeling!! The Ram will be released (change of term there) and the Ram used will be the same as the current one on the training gear. Which is similar to the Rams head we used in the early 70's

I think the logo should stay the same however I was disappointed that we didn't change the badge or do anything special to mark our history during the 125th anniversary season. There was a generic Argentina coloured away shirt made by Adidas but that hardly celebrates anything.

Did you know that the ram is made up from 11 lines drawn together to made the ram.

Thus promoting team work.

That is all

As you were.

what a load of bullocks..ohh, they are bovine...mo55y sheepishly walks away whistling...

Did you know that the ram is made up from 11 lines drawn together to made the ram.

Thus promoting team work.

That is all

As you were.

No I didn't know that.

I've tried to count them. Does it include the curvy lines?

Explain yersen or link summat or face years of humiliation because you made it up.

Archived