Cardiff City

swansea ram

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"http://i47.tinypic.com/2n1rygm" alt="2n1rygm">

Preliminary talks going on about the formation of a phoenix club called 'FC Bluebird of Cardiff' under way apparently.

stupid name for a club. FCUM had a purpose the initials spell a message from the fans that set it up

Im glad our owners have never used therm "This rams brand" complete lack of understanding of the history of the club

stupid name for a club. FCUM had a purpose the initials spell a message from the fans that set it up

Im glad our owners have never used therm "This rams brand" complete lack of understanding of the history of the club

Ha, never knew that. When you put it like that, I see what you mean. I think the 'Bluebirds' just want their brand back though, Red Dragons is pretty *****.

Should change the first word from 'Football' to 'Soccer'.

Although a certain camelly side down the road have first refusal on 'Scum' as a descriptive term, so it might get a bit confusing.

• 1 month later...

Archived