Michael Jacobs

Chris Peduck

Hmm I see a pre-season game coming up against Northampton, perhaps Tues 31st July.

[size=6]2 + 2 = 5.[/size]

Suits me, I live in Coventry and work in Birmingham. That and a couple of pre-season games in Devon in early July when I'm there on holiday would be terrific too.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suits me, I live in Coventry and work in Birmingham. That and a couple of pre-season games in Devon in early July when I'm there on holiday would be terrific too.

I thought pre-season games were taking place in Barbados this year, because James Bailey says he can't get a good enough tan

Oh, not Devon this year, try Colchester wink wink.

• 2 weeks later...

Suppose the Pre Season match is just a coincidence but could it sway a deal our way a little if there was one in the pipeline. Keeps the clubs on good terms which is a start. We also play Mansfield which was almost certainly part of the Naylor deal. Wonder if a conversation related to Jacobs happened invovling the managers when arranging the Northampton friendly.

Is Jewell trying to tie up a friendly match with them as well.....

Never seen the guy but sounds like a good prospect, a proper right sided midfielder would improve us no end. If wardy gets back to his midseason form we would have a threat on both wings who could switch up during games, get a cf as well and we could be in business. Optmism, my god, I have not felt that for a while.....if only Barks was fit....there, it's gone already:-)

Never seen the guy but sounds like a good prospect, a proper right sided midfielder would improve us no end. If wardy gets back to his midseason form we would have a threat on both wings who could switch up during games, get a cf as well and we could be in business. Optmism, my god, I have not felt that for a while.....if only Barks was fit....there, it's gone already:-)

Never mind barks ( let him rest )

We've got bucko and ob!

COYR

Archived