Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

Kevin Davies is allowed to leave bolton, only suitors at the minute Sheffield United and a couple of American sides.

Getting on, but for experience and leadership he would be a shrewd signing, also means we have a 'big man' striker.

he'd be a good signing....he's got goals and he's a total bully of a forward..... fat wages though i'd expect... he wouldnt be used to 4grand a week.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he'd be a good signing....he's got goals and he's a total bully of a forward..... fat wages though i'd expect... he wouldnt be used to 4grand a week.

That's what I thought but when I saw his only had interest from Sheffield and America, then got me thinking, he is out of contract at the end of the season isn't he? and I can't see many clubs being able to offer him a good wage, not saying we'd be his first choice but doesn't look like there is many people knocking, I'd like to see him signed on an 18 month deal, think he has the legs to carry on!

I wonder if NC is going to go after Waghorn again? He returned to Leicester from his Hull loan a month ago with a hamstring injury, so he should be right up our street.

I don't think Pearson would want to let him go, after all he did bring him to Leicester and then Hull

Haven't read through this whole thread but what about Danny Collins?

Doesn;t seem to be wanted at Stoke but Jewell has said he's unlikely to go back to Ipswich cos he's just had a baby and wants to stay close to home... assuming Stoke is home could be possible?

He'd be excellent cover at CB or LB...

Haven't read through this whole thread but what about Danny Collins?

Doesn;t seem to be wanted at Stoke but Jewell has said he's unlikely to go back to Ipswich cos he's just had a baby and wants to stay close to home... assuming Stoke is home could be possible?

He'd be excellent cover at CB or LB...

Assuming that he has been part of Ipswich's defence this season, I'm dead against it! He is also on a big wage I believe... can't win with him, used to be half decent at Sunderland as well.

Since we wanted a number 8 apparently Wellens is available for 500k at Leicester, an industrial hard working player who has befallen victim to Leicester's man city style of success, would have him without a doubt!

He has played 22 games this season, but apparently from what I've heard he would be available...

Archived