Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

Ah that's us out then... I haven't seen that video of Clayton but saw him once in the reserves and he netted (think it was against Stockport)

I've got a few Crewie mates and strangely enough when the Brayford and Bailey rumours first started, they weren't that bothered. It was young Ashley Westwood they were scared of loosing! Anyway too late and I doubt we could afford him now.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah that's us out then... I haven't seen that video of Clayton but saw him once in the reserves and he netted (think it was against Stockport)

If he goes to Tottenham or Liverpool, I doubt that he would get that much first-team action for a while. From a career point-of-view he would be a lot better off coming to Derby. We can pay him decent wages, pay a decent transfer fee and give him a fair 'crack-of-the-whip' at first-team action - PLUS he already knows two members of the team.

I've got a few Crewie mates and strangely enough when the Brayford and Bailey rumours first started, they weren't that bothered. It was young Ashley Westwood they were scared of loosing! Anyway too late and I doubt we could afford him now.

AW was player-of-the-season, the season before last - but had an indifferent season last year. They were also scared of losing Shaun Miller at the time ...

Didn't Dario say this is his best batch yet with clayton, powell, a keeper and someone else?

keeper = Ben Garrett (England U-18), someone else = Casper Hughes (?)

[bTW - Powell was described on BBC web-site as "like Steve Gerrard - with skill" on his league debut]

As regards 'best batch', my own opinion is that the U-17 side with Dean Ashton were pretty damn good.

keeper = Ben Garrett (England U-18), someone else = Casper Hughes (?)

[bTW - Powell was described on BBC web-site as "like Steve Gerrard - with skill" on his league debut]

As regards 'best batch', my own opinion is that the U-17 side with Dean Ashton were pretty damn good.

That's the one. Ben Garrett.

I agree with Ashton though. I was surprised when I read somewhere Dario said this is his best group yet.

Out of the 11 games they have played since he joined, 1 start and 6 sub appearances. Involved in 7 out of 11 games, I'd guess they may say no.

The way the media writes here I thought Leeds are not giving him a real chance. Well our media ain't world class.

Just watched Lokomotiv Moscow - Sturm Graz in Europa League.

There are was hard-working, pacy, right sided midfielder in Austrian team.

Florian Kainz. He is only 19 years old. Would not mind him at Derby.

He reminded me Jamie Ward... just taller (1,74 cm). Looked very lively.

Scored a very good goal. Great first touch. Also has some tricks to show.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i403/1112/98/cf685a3d1570

Just watched Lokomotiv Moscow - Sturm Graz in Europa League.

There are was hard-working, pacy, right sided midfielder in Austrian team.

Florian Kainz. He is only 19 years old. Would not mind him at Derby.

He reminded me Jamie Ward... just taller (1,74 cm). Looked very lively.

Scored a very good goal. Great first touch. Also has some tricks to show.

I doubt he'll want to leave a club that plays in Europe every year to join an average Championship side.

Archived