Should Nigel Clough apply for the vacant England manager job?

Brammie Steve

My dog is English, he has won as much as Nigel and just 1 trophy less than the law breaker... Shall i get him an application form?

Dude, that nick name is terrible and will never stick- tricky though as his name isn't easily "punable". As for law breakers why don't you nip over the border and tell them to return the Nazi gold ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep it coming guys & gals, my back's broad and at leas this is making folk think. Don't worry about offending me. As long as the language is clean and yoy really think about the question rather than just give a knee jerk reaction just say what you think in giving your honest and considered opinion.

BTW please excuse the crayon, they don't let us write with anything sharp in here!

Dude, that nick name is terrible and will never stick- tricky though as his name isn't easily "punable". As for law breakers why don't you nip over the border and tell them to return the Nazi gold ?

Factually correct though.....on at least one occasion!!

As for the gold....let's not talk about horrible acts like that please....

Would much rather Clough than Pearce every day of the week! and a few others being mentioned, but there are a few names I would prefer, the problem the manager has is the press and the fans... comments like 'drop the lorroff 'em' they don't seem to realise that there isn't that much quality coming through, I don't doubt the next england manager would love to go with a team ready for the next world cup full of talented world class youngsters but we just don't have it.

sometimes it is simply better and more fun to ridicule a moronic statement than to have the embarrassment for the person to point out how bad it is. If you can't see it then i truly pity the depth of how low this forum can go.

Depends on perspective youngram15, but you've always been quite one dimensional in your thinking.

Depends on perspective youngram15, but you've always been quite one dimensional in your thinking.

On this forum then I think that is rather accurate, however my intellectual endeavours do go further than in this forum 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> in exactly what way one dimensional?

Archived