Where are they now?

sage

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strange how he was good enough to give a new contract to, has got fit- played 13 games for another team, played a blinder for the reserves (yes, I know it was against a poor team) and then we decide we don't want him.

Well as Ive put before on this forum (I put it in the summer) that one of the coaching staff told me he wasnt in the first team plans. I dont know why they gave him a new contract (maybe they thought that someone would buy him and not let him go for nothing) but he wont play while this mangement team are in charge.

Croft was given more than one chance to prove that he isn't good enough, Savage given at least a year too long, Green is still in his good books- that is why Nige is spiting himself- he obviously doesn't like something about Miles just like he didn't take to Cwyka. Once his mind is set thats it.

Miles: morning nige, hows u today?

Nc: hi miles, yes I'm all good thanks, but cold this morning isn't it,

Miles: yes boss, what we doing in training today, I enjoyed that game against new mills the other night, I enjoyed my hat trick, any chance of us all doing a bit of attacking today in training as I enjoyed it so much!!

Nc: YOU WHAT??? WHAT DID U SAY? ATTACKING?? U BLOODY IDIOT, U KNOW THE RULE, WE DEFEND, DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND, WE DON'T DO ATTACKING ON MY WATCH!!!

shouts over metgod

Jm: yes boss,

Nc: get this idiot on the transfer/ loan list get rid of him, anyone who will take home can have him!!

"Bloody attacking, did he not learn after cywka, commons and hulse,

Bloody greens lucky he begged me to let him practice as a right back or he'd be gone too!! Bloody attacking

• 5 months later...

Miles: morning nige, hows u today?

Nc: hi miles, yes I'm all good thanks, but cold this morning isn't it,

Miles: yes boss, what we doing in training today, I enjoyed that game against new mills the other night, I enjoyed my hat trick, any chance of us all doing a bit of attacking today in training as I enjoyed it so much!!

Nc: YOU WHAT??? WHAT DID U SAY? ATTACKING?? U BLOODY IDIOT, U KNOW THE RULE, WE DEFEND, DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND, WE DON'T DO ATTACKING ON MY WATCH!!!

shouts over metgod

Jm: yes boss,

Nc: get this idiot on the transfer/ loan list get rid of him, anyone who will take home can have him!!

"Bloody attacking, did he not learn after cywka, commons and hulse,

Bloody greens lucky he begged me to let him practice as a right back or he'd be gone too!! Bloody attacking

how times change 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Archived