Where are they now?

sage

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't see the point, he has replaced sh#t players with players that are performing at around the same level as the previous ones.

He hasn't sold anyone for a big profit, he has sold players at a loss, he has some good signings he has some bad ones, all it proves was the manager here previously didn't bring in good players.

I'm not saying he has done anything wrong, but at the moment he is an average manager, no more no less.

I'll try again. Mears and Hulse have played one game each this season. Moxey, Commons and Bueno have played in a third of their teams games or less.

The only two players who have played regularly at Championship level or above this season are McEvelely and Connolly. Hands up who wants those two back.

Hulse scored two goals for Qpr. Though I did like him as a player. His wages were too high.

The point is when you look overall at the players we have released or sold, how many of them would you want back?

Of those how many of them could we afford?

A coupple of younger ones,

Henrik Ojamaa is tearing up the spl with Motherwell

Alex Prijovic plays for the team Celtic lost to but fielded ineligable players

Paris Simmons plays in America for a team called New Orleans Jesters (not in the mls)

Matt Richards plays for Ilkeston and did spend time at the Glenn Hoddle Academy in Spain

Mitch Hanson was recently signed by Eastwood not sure if he left though

Jordan Mutch, from alvaston, left Derby when he was 15 and now plays regular for birmingham.

Miles Addison- Bournemouth for some effing reason!

Well no championship team clearly wants him and he couldnt get into the Barnsley team for various reasons.

I dont quite get what this is all about, how do we know the current team would be wanted and the players would not drop down the league many careers dont go how people would expect.

Archived