Liverpool Football Club, Dogleash,Suarez

MuespachRam

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am firmly in the 'I hate Liverpool & I hate Dalglish club' (don't get me started on DJ beater). I also believe that pinching somebody's skin and calling them a Negro is quite clearly wrong in any culture. BUT, Evra CLEARLY hesitates until Suarez is past him, and I could well imagine Suarez thinking 'oh well, he doesn't want to shake my hand, I'll move on'.

I used to have a lot of time for Evra, now that incident, combined with the taking the piss celebration at the end have seriously damaged him. I wouldn't be at all disappointed to see him receive a ban for that celebration, it could have caused a riot. If taking your shirt off is a yellow card, then blocking the path of Suarez and celebrating like a maniac has to be worth more than a yellow?

No one has mentioned that Rio Ferdinand refused to shake Suarez hand. Not giving an opinion on it, just suprised no one has mentioned it.

I detest Dogleash. King Kenny my arse. He was a good player for Liverpool and Scotland.... why should the entire football world worship him?? I think perhaps Kevin Hector should be free to behave like a **** too then. Or is he just a Derby Legend?

Same with Sir Great Alex Ferguson OBE,MBE,HIV for services to football. Erm, services to Man United. His isn't a sir!! He's a Man United legend. Why do we all need to bow before his greatness?

Does my head in. "King Kenny" and "Sir Alex". Bowing and scraping before them like they've cured cancer.

well I have seen it and to me it seems like Evra puts his hand out and Suarez just ignores him, Ferdinand then doesn't shake suarez's hand because of Suarez didn't shake Evra's hand. I hate Suarez and Dalgliesh's reaction to it just shows everything wrong with Liverpool football club. Yes Evra shouldn't have celebrated the way he did but it was understandable in the wake of everything that had happened. The real intriguing thing is though, after all the money "king" kenny has spent, has he failed? I mean Alex Ferguson has got a good group of in the main young players where as kenny has spent tens of millions of pounds on players who in 5-6 years time won't be there and won't win much.

No one has mentioned that Rio Ferdinand refused to shake Suarez hand. Not giving an opinion on it, just suprised no one has mentioned it.

I detest Dogleash. King Kenny my arse. He was a good player for Liverpool and Scotland.... why should the entire football world worship him?? I think perhaps Kevin Hector should be free to behave like a **** too then. Or is he just a Derby Legend?

Same with Sir Great Alex Ferguson OBE,MBE,HIV for services to football. Erm, services to Man United. His isn't a sir!! He's a Man United legend. Why do we all need to bow before his greatness?

Does my head in. "King Kenny" and "Sir Alex". Bowing and scraping before them like they've cured cancer.

I have no problem with Rio not shaking, why should he? Suarez is a disgrace and when he was given the chance to put all px this behind him he behaves like a child- he should receive punishment for un sporting conduct. Rio was right not shake. Also, if I was evra I'd would have done a lot more than gloat! There is no room for scrum like Suarez in the game

Suarez behaved like a pathetic child and Evra missed a golden opportunity to show he was above it. What a tosser Evra looked at the end, a real man would have walked off the pitch with his head held high that he offered his hand.

I have no problem with Rio not shaking, why should he? Suarez is a disgrace and when he was given the chance to put all px this behind him he behaves like a child- he should receive punishment for un sporting conduct. Rio was right not shake. Also, if I was evra I'd would have done a lot more than gloat! There is no room for scrum like Suarez in the game

I am not Evra's biggest fan but celebrating winning the game in front of Suarez was the only legitimate way he could say "IN YOUR FACE!!!" I am sure I would have been a bit more blatant about it, more like Keown to Van Nistelrooy.

Also, yesterday confirmed to me why I dislike both clubs. Sat in a pub in Leicestershire full of degenerates in Man U and Liverpool shirts. When Liverpool scored, a lowlife impressively strung a sentance together "Suck on that you Manc C**Ts", quite ironic I thought considering that there probably wasn't a single Manc in the place...and the fact they were losing 2-1. I actually quite enjoy watching good football between 2 big clubs but its spolit as you can't go to any pub in the country without having these plastics present, I almost feel sorry for them.

Suarez, Evra, Ferdinand, Terry actually 90% of Prem players are spoilt, childish, moronic, ill discplined, spinless, pathetic, spiritless, self serving, egomanical, over pampered, over payed, over rated and ruining the game. Hmm sounds similar to polititians!

Also, yesterday confirmed to me why I dislike both clubs. Sat in a pub in Leicestershire full of degenerates in Man U and Liverpool shirts. When Liverpool scored, a lowlife impressively strung a sentance together "Suck on that you Manc C**Ts", quite ironic I thought considering that there probably wasn't a single Manc in the place...and the fact they were losing 2-1. I actually quite enjoy watching good football between 2 big clubs but its spolit as you can't go to any pub in the country without having these plastics present, I almost feel sorry for them.

You should SillyB just look at they're alternative 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I used to like Liverpool but this whole carry on has dragged the club into the realms of a Leeds. A club which once had pride is being dragged in to the gutter by the actions of two individuals, one player and one manager who seems completely out of touch with how the rest of decent society view his players actions.

They're all over paid prima donnas who think themselves bigger than the game and for that reason I have no time for any of them.

Ferdinand is as bad too because it was a complete lack of professionalism on his part - and he's supposed to play for and represent England? Yet resorts to playground tactics - oh he's not shaking his hand so I'm going to get the titty lip out too. And what Evra did at the end just speaks for itself.

Ffs - these guys really need to get over themselves and stop acting younger than my 7 year old's team. Disgracful, the lot of em.

Archived