Your all time classic tracks

froggg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

She's playing her guitar upside down isn't she ? i.e. her top E is at the top as opposed to the bottom. I bet you that's because a proper left handed guitar was too dear or hard to come by when she started playing. Good on her, I love it when somebody posts something I haven't seen or heard before, nice one. :thumbsup:

Her story is quite fascinating. Well worth looking on wikipedia.

9 hours ago, Ewetube said:

What is it about shaven-headed women (phwoah)?

I've waved the old Wahl with a number one on at my missus several times and she's having none of it.:(

The bald one lives around Ashby de la Zouch, and its her debut album (Wrenne) with one of the songs also featuring Idris Elba.

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

Spill the beans 

I just hadn't heard the song before, nor had my mates, and we never knew what it was when talking about it the next day. We just loved it but couldn't find out what it was. Been very drunk didnt help. One day we finally discovered it when hearing it in radio/mate was playing it. Same thing with 'this monkeys gone to heaven'.

On 23/12/2016 at 22:02, DerbyMark said:

Stranglers third album Black and White weren't it froggg? 

I ought to know, got the first two and the one after that..they got a bit commercial for me after that.

Saw them at the Assembly Rooms in '79, they opened with '5 Minutes' , cracking stuff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/reviews/5pwx/

Yes it was Mark, reviewed here, superb band saw them a few times, once when Hugh Cornwall had left (ok but not the same).

Archived