Home Kit

Ram-man

Black socks, or white socks?

After seeing them in black socks today - it looks really smart and reminds me of the baiano days when i swear we used to have black socks?

Also, we really should have an away kit which is vaguely similar each year. What colour should it be and why?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get bored of a bland kit every year, we somehow make it more bland year on year, and some people moan it isn't bland enough. I want fancy bits on the shirt, pinstripes anything. I'd prefer white socks I think, but not really fussed.

Away should be yellow and blue combo. Don't want Kappa, but better than half the crap we've had in the past. I'm hoping we're sponsored by Tesco so that I can get a season ticket on clubcard deals.

Away should be yellow and blue combo. Don't want Kappa, but better than half the crap we've had in the past. I'm hoping we're sponsored by Tesco so that I can get a season ticket on clubcard deals.

Don't give the yanks any more ideas! Free ticket with your cauliflower!

wouldnt mind an umbro kit, with a thick black rounded collar and a gold umbro badge. bit like these ones, but for Derby

[url=http://www.soccersshop.com/images/Sunderland%20AFC%20Home%20Soccer%20Jersey%20(2011-2012)]Sunderland%20AFC%20Home%20Soccer%20Jersey%20(2011-2012)

or

[url=http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/SFC-Home-Kit-Reveal]SFC-Home-Kit-Reveal

Black shouldn't even be on the menu. Not at all. Zilch.

We should wear whatever we were wearing in the early-mid 70s. Blue shorts. Red numbers.

I don't know what away kit we wore but I'm sure it wasn't black. That only became tradition in our worst ever season, so why people want to go back to that escapes me.

Blue or yellow away kit.

We should wear whatever we were wearing in the early-mid 70s. Blue shorts. Red numbers.

I don't know what away kit we wore but I'm sure it wasn't black. That only became tradition in our worst ever season, so why people want to go back to that escapes me.

Blue or yellow away kit.

we cant have red numbers these day can we? we have those **** black and gold championship ones.

Blue or yellow away kit.

Didn't we play in a black away kit in 2005 or was that just a 3rd kit?

Archived