Tyson injured- again

p.shilton

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#dcfcfans Nathan Tyson will be out of Saturday's clash with Burnley because he is still feeling discomfort in his groin.

Jeeze, didn't he have a sore throat last week.

When you consider how long he has been out and the fact that even though physically fit is Steve Davies going to be brave enough with his head you can see why we now have Ryan Noble. I think we will see mainly Noble/Robinson/Ball for the rest of the season.

Am I the only one who thinks that sooner or later one of our loans is going to REALLY work. Could be Noble starts banging in goals.

Yes, by the way I do expect him to stay for this season if he stays fit and if Sunderland don't have a striker crisis.

When you consider how long he has been out and the fact that even though physically fit is Steve Davies going to be brave enough with his head you can see why we now have Ryan Noble. I think we will see mainly Noble/Robinson/Ball for the rest of the season.

Am I the only one who thinks that sooner or later one of our loans is going to REALLY work. Could be Noble starts banging in goals.

Yes, by the way I do expect him to stay for this season if he stays fit and if Sunderland don't have a striker crisis.

Fielding and Ward REALLY worked, didn't they?

Sully should tell Tyson that the surgeon has phoned to say that his groin problem is caused by the extra pressure of his wedding tackle swinging around when he runs. The only cure is ti have them chopped off...I bet he'd miraculously recover by the following day 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I was just thinking that with Stev Davies and Jeff hendrick back we will have a full squad for the first time since Clough took over 3 years ago.

Trust Tyson to spoil it.

Are we just restiing him for the forest game tho?

Archived