Well Done Lads Pround Of You

B4ev6is

well the lads came out with a win in which many people did not bevlive that we would, we guess what we beat them and out played them off the park, and how we hung in there for all 3 points, the defance seemed nice and solld & with the midfield played well also but i do think we did give the ball away a little bit easy so i would like the lads to work on there first touch. i think if they can do this for next saturday that will be key to unlocking west ham. we need to try and go back to hitting and moving football and less that huff stuff over the top. and now for the strikers well callum ball he held the ball well and compete for everything and nathen tryson looked well and came close to getting a coal for himself but as he gets stronger hopeful against red scum hopeful he we find his range. and what can i say about jamie ward he looks to be getting better and better each game. and theo he looked a little lost to today such a shame before he picked up his injury he looked like, he could score goals for fun but now for him back to the blackboard for him now.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4, you are a hero to us all. Callum Ball is a championship player, no doubt whatsoever. He is honest, brave and has a decent touch for a big lad. You were raite about him all along.

I salute you sir......... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Theo, is I think, one of those players who needs 2 or 3 games to get his match sharpness.

B4, you are a hero to us all. Callum Ball is a championship player, no doubt whatsoever. He is honest, brave and has a decent touch for a big lad. You were raite about him all along.

I salute you sir......... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Theo, is I think, one of those players who needs 2 or 3 games to get his match sharpness.

Yep, I think the same could be said of Tyson too.

I'm really hoping that the team can begin to gel again after all the injuries sustained, like they managed to do at the start of the season and for Davies and Hendrick to get back to fitness quick.

COYR.

maybe mate about theo

thanks for comment callum ball i knew something about the lads

one thing i like he control on the ball over underpreasure

i think maybe he can be new stevie howard

but west ham will be tough but once no one expects us to win so preasure off the lads again lets hope we see same derby from today and come out fighting from the start. if we do this we stand every chance of getting three points. I then we be just behind the play off but starting gain ground on top 4.

Let West Ham worry about US.

Nowt to lose, if they are all fit I'd go with Callum and Nath up top again. Without Nolan I think Nige will fancy it and go for it.

Come on you great big beautiful RAMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Serious question to those of you who watch regularly.

If Green is leaving [i don't know whether that's right] and Ben Davies is struggling, do we have anyone else who could play wide right and do a better job? Could Theo do it? Anyone else?

If not, has anyone skinned Roberts this season from other teams? If we had £500,000 [i know, I know..] is there anyone out there? Anyone is the Premiership who can't get in a big team? Could make a huge difference to the rest of the season.

If not, has anyone skinned Roberts this season from other teams? If we had £500,000 [i know, I know..] is there anyone out there? Anyone is the Premiership who can't get in a big team? Could make a huge difference to the rest of the season.

Who is the bloke who plays down the right for Shrewsbury? I know it was only Kilbane, but my god did he not half tear him a new ******** that night.

Comment has been made about how we're maybe a bit lightweight in the middle of midfield, and we know BDavies can't skin a man for pace, so I was thinking - how would he maybe fare in the middle of midfield? Suppose it depends what formation we're playing whether there's a space in there for him.

On the right?

S.Davies

M. Bennett

I thought Bennett did really well when he played there for 20 mins at Palace but presumably he will be used sparingly. Steve Davies..hadn't really thought of that as a permanent option but we'll need to find someone and perhaps he's a good shout. Will he work hard enough there though?

Not sure about Davies in the middle in a midfield of four. Could do with a big, quick, strong, creative, goal-scoring midfielder from somewhere. Not sure we'll get one for half a million though...

Tyson I think will be far better on the wing than up front.

It's not where Nigel wants him, it's not where Tyson wants to be.... But he's a decent winger.

Cywka CAN do a lot better. He's just one of those players that is harshly rated. How he doesn't make the bench.....

Bennett can do a job too. I think we have good options down the right. Bavies and Croft arent good enough to play there.

Archived