Good Man Management Skills?

All the player's seem to love Cloughie bar the ones out of favour, but lets be honest who cares?

I'll be surprised if he gives Priskin a start over Ball and Bennett in the next couple of months as he looks and plays like a typical loan player. Ben Davies just needs a rest that's all. It's just a shame we cant give him one as everyone else is either crocked or *****!

We'll be back in the top 10 soon anyway.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, I don't like S. Davies though to be honest- would you play Cwyka instead of B.D then? I reckon it might be interesting to try Theo on the right, Wardie on the left and Ball as CF....

I think it's obvious Cywka won't play for DCFC again.

Give Bennett a go on the right. At least he has some pace, strengh. Can tackle and find the space in the box.

Ward on the left. Ball upfront (Priskin unavailable for Ipswich). Robinson from the bench for the last 25-30 mins.

By the way Ball isn't in the squad for tonight's Derbyshire Senior Cup game at Belper.

Is he still available for U18's and will be playing in the cup vs Arsenal tomorrow or gonna start at Ipswich?

Squad: Legzdins, Maguire, Doyle, Buxton, Cywka, Riggott, Robinson, Leacock, Croft, Martin, O'Brien, Witham, Jones.

[size=4]Would not be surprised by hat trick from Cywka or Maguire.[/size]

Such a shame about Cwyka, quite a mystery too. Looks a good line up for tonight- Martin isn't dead then! Why is it called the Senior cup? I am sure that Ball would want to play in these games but there may be a benefit in treating like a first-teamer and keep him in and around the first team squad, it might just bring him on a bit quicker and give him time to rest between league games.

Leacock - would not be getting anywhere near this team Barker, Shackell and OB's form has shown he is 4th choice but would suggest 5th choice after Buxton.

lol, amazing how brainwashed some people are, 5th choice after Buxton?

Get real mate.

lol, amazing how brainwashed some people are, 5th choice after Buxton?

Get real mate.

Buxton is steady, never let the team down and gives 100% everytime puts Rams shirt on. Leacock is totally opposite since the year in Premiership. Not a case of being brainwashed mate but a case of who would do the job better out of the two it is has simple as that. Lets be honest if Leacock was that good why is he still here and not out on loan or sold?

Buxton is steady, never let the team down and gives 100% everytime puts Rams shirt on. Leacock is totally opposite since the year in Premiership. Not a case of being brainwashed mate but a case of who would do the job better out of the two it is has simple as that. Lets be honest if Leacock was that good why is he still here and not out on loan or sold?

Oh dear,

there's such a gulf of opinion there that it's probably best if I say no more.

Oh dear,

there's such a gulf of opinion there that it's probably best if I say no more.

Not a massive fan of Buxton but anyone, absolutely anyone, would give more effort than Leacock. Nobody has come in for him as they know he'll play if he can be bothered and does not make up an injury!!!

Can't wait 'til that waste of space has gone!

As a season ticket holder I can tell you now that I think clough has magnificent managerial skills. Ask anybody who played under him at Burton Albion (This is the club where we poached Clough from),

are you a season ticket holder? funny you never mention it...........

I want to hear something from Cywka, Maguire, Croft and Leacock tbh.

Not from Clough's blue-eyed boys like Ben Davies, Conor Doyle, Jamie Ward and other pussycats.

Ask Cwyka what he think of him and the answer will probably be fairly positive.

People hyped up the mini rant after the Portsmouth game last year, totally forgetting the fact that the game after he had a blinder. The anti Clough brigade had an absolute field day with that.

With regard to Leacock, Maguire and Croft - if they can't get fit, or don't have the right attitude, they don't play. That doesn't make him a bad man manager.

I don't boo when listening to games on my radio as it gets disheartened and doesn't play as well! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I think the Radio Derby commentary would dishearten anyone or anything. Everytime I listen it sounds like imminent disaster. When I play back the game on Rams Player or, wait for it, actually go it's nothing like the "Bloomfield" version. ................... In fact that's it, I've cracked it.............. All the wristslashers are just exiled listen only fans..............

Archived