How would you feel.....

Alph

... If you stood in the SE corner yelling abuse at Clough, Roberts, Bailey and Fielding.

If you called Fielding a "useless ****." or say a "dopey Cnut"

If you called Roberts "a Fcking joke of a defender"

Bailey a "backward retard like his manager"

Clough a "clueless short ar5e wnker" "a thick Cnut out of his depth"

If you started chanting "442, 442, 442" at 0-0 in a boring but even game.

If you sang "Come on youuu Redss!"

And we won 2-1. How gutted would you be? Intact one closet Forest fan saw fit to go home at HT.

Hahaha. "Nuts fans of the Year" sing their "loyal supporters" song makes me laugh.

Garbage support. Roberts last week, Clough and Fielding this week. Good to see we all pull in the same direction on Matchday.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a knob in the NE corner swearing round kids when we 1 down every swear word came out and kids as young as 7 sat round. He was roundly told to shut up. To which he said "are you happy watching this siht?". he was informed no one forcing him too. We then went 2-0 up and at 83 mins him and his friend left feeling very daft for their outbutst.

Some fans do not have a clue, if they are not happy then don't go and support them because their attitudes are out of place and should be behind the team. We fought back from 1-0 and went out worthy winners. Get behind the team and earn the title of Loyal Supporters don't claim it unless you are.

We had a knob in the NE corner swearing round kids when we 1 down every swear word came out and kids as young as 7 sat round. He was roundly told to shut up. To which he said "are you happy watching this siht?". he was informed no one forcing him too. We then went 2-0 up and at 83 mins him and his friend left feeling very daft for their outbutst.

Some fans do not have a clue, if they are not happy then don't go and support them because their attitudes are out of place and should be behind the team. We fought back from 1-0 and went out worthy winners. Get behind the team and earn the title of Loyal Supporters don't claim it unless you are.

Who were you watching who went 2-0 up?

Support was dire as usual today.

You say "as usual"... but i thought it reached a new low today. Really abusive to our own club.

A lot of the abuse aimed at Roberts makes me laugh as he's actually become rather good. His height could and should be a real nightmare but is actually something he obviously knows how to deal with.

I really have no problem what anyone says outside the 90mins, but the abuse sent at our own club and the way specific players are pack hunted i find bizzare. I really wish we'd all pull in the same direction. The negative chanting and abuse is really not going to help is it?

Sure, we can say "well, why should we sing and clap while losing every week". But i don't see how we're going to get out of any bad situation by giving the side stick.

The bloke that started chanting "442, 442, 442" then went onto abuse Fielding and Clough and then sung "Come On You Reds" went home at HT i think.

My favourite bit was "Look, five across midfield isn't working if he's getting a shot off from there!!!" (It was 30yrds from goal) LOL.

i've been as fed up as anyone with recent performances but I would never boo or abuse a Rams player during a match. I sit in the North stand and some young lad near me constantly abuses Roberts during every game and it really irritates me, particularly today when I thought he had a decent game. I just don't know what they expect to achieve by abusing any player - it certainly won't make them play any better.

You say "as usual"... but i thought it reached a new low today. Really abusive to our own club.

A lot of the abuse aimed at Roberts makes me laugh as he's actually become rather good. His height could and should be a real nightmare but is actually something he obviously knows how to deal with.

I really have no problem what anyone says outside the 90mins, but the abuse sent at our own club and the way specific players are pack hunted i find bizzare. I really wish we'd all pull in the same direction. The negative chanting and abuse is really not going to help is it?

Sure, we can say "well, why should we sing and clap while losing every week". But i don't see how we're going to get out of any bad situation by giving the side stick.

The bloke that started chanting "442, 442, 442" then went onto abuse Fielding and Clough and then sung "Come On You Reds" went home at HT i think.

My favourite bit was "Look, five across midfield isn't working if he's getting a shot off from there!!!" (It was 30yrds from goal) LOL.

Probably, but i've gone past caring now to be honest.

This ain't the Derby I used to love.

I think the 4-4-2 chant was fair enough, rr said if we have grievances on here we should air them in public, which some people did today, it was giving an opinion on a tactical matter not on any players. The abuse is another matter, i don't think that is right or fair on the players, i think ben davies deserved some stick because he was awful and wasted set pieces and positions he got himself into. Today it was poor, and i think that a decade of almost total and abject failure is taking it's toll, it's almost like we come to pride park and expect to lose, these runs of 1 win in 10 which we get every season will inevitably damage support and just make people tired, become irate and angrier quicker. I am not defending people who slag off good players or sing come on you reds, however i can see why people get frustrated easily at derby county matches, we have had very little to shout about for a long time and when many people look forward to the weekend to go and watch the game it can be frustrating to see us constantly fail.

You should never Boo your own team or single out a player no matter how bad they are. Imagine someone being subbed and they are getting booed by 50% of the fans, how humiliating it would be. I dont rate davies at all but would never boo him.

I think the 4-4-2 chant was fair enough, rr said if we have grievances on here we should air them in public, which some people did today, it was giving an opinion on a tactical matter not on any players. The abuse is another matter, i don't think that is right or fair on the players, i think ben davies deserved some stick because he was awful and wasted set pieces and positions he got himself into. Today it was poor, and i think that a decade of almost total and abject failure is taking it's toll, it's almost like we come to pride park and expect to lose, these runs of 1 win in 10 which we get every season will inevitably damage support and just make people tired, become irate and angrier quicker. I am not defending people who slag off good players or sing come on you reds, however i can see why people get frustrated easily at derby county matches, we have had very little to shout about for a long time and when many people look forward to the weekend to go and watch the game it can be frustrating to see us constantly fail.

When have I ever said abuse the abuse the players or vent frustrations in public at games. Vent it in demonstrations after or before games if that is how you feel. I for one have never booed or abused a player. I will never boo or abuse a player. Yes I moan at times name a fan who doesn't but would never stoop that low to abuse one of own players and boo him walking of the pitch.

When have I ever said abuse the abuse the players or vent frustrations in public at games. Vent it in demonstrations after or before games if that is how you feel. I for one have never booed or abused a player. I will never boo or abuse a player. Yes I moan at times name a fan who doesn't but would never stoop that low to abuse one of own players and boo him walking of the pitch.

how is singing 4-4-2 abuse of players? that is the equivalent of you saying singing attack attack attack is abuse, it was a tactical move which the crowd wanted to see, I agree with you on the abuse and the booing though, i think people should be allowed to boo after the game if they wish.

Archived