How would you feel.....

Alph

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is singing 4-4-2 abuse of players? that is the equivalent of you saying singing attack attack attack is abuse, it was a tactical move which the crowd wanted to see, I agree with you on the abuse and the booing though, i think people should be allowed to boo after the game if they wish.

Sorry young ram misread your post. 442 after watching Priskin in the first half was a fair call. However Ball showed that he is the striker at present to play the 451 formation and move to 442 for the last 30 mins to move it up from there. However when Bennett comes on I don't think we play 442 I think we move more to a 433

Sorry young ram misread your post. 442 after watching Priskin in the first half was a fair call. However Ball showed that he is the striker at present to play the 451 formation and move to 442 for the last 30 mins to move it up from there. However when Bennett comes on I don't think we play 442 I think we move more to a 433

I agree with all of that rr and it's fine it happens to everyone 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Probably, but i've gone past caring now to be honest.

This ain't the Derby I used to love.

Really? when did you start supporting Derby?

Why isn't the rough just as good as the smooth?

The fact your supporting your team, willing them, shouting at them, encouraging them, mad at them and so happy when they score?

They're your team, like them, lump them, you're stuck with them.

I think there's a fine lawn to be drawn between verbal abuse and getting some stick. Isn't there? Does "what you're doing, you're ****" fall into the same catagory as "you're a w*nker" ?

FWIW - the only person who was on the recieving end of my voice today was the ref and the pillock sat near us. Now if you'd heard his rant when we went 1 nowt down. Absolutely shocking it was.

I get frustrated with bad passes and miss placed passes, rubbish wasted free kicks etc. But I never boo, I may mutter " thank feck" under my breath after a player is finally subbed. I normally can be found shaking my head slowly at Ben Davies atm, and screaming "come on!" at the midfield or attack. But I have never boo'd a player or a Derby team off the pitch at any time.

Never will either.

I may give it a Clough out, yanks out, tits out for the lads on here, but it's only in fun. I think Clough is doing what has been asked of him by the owners. We ought to lower our sights I think sometimes, let's not run before we can walk eh?

I don't condone any booing because as a supporter not a fan you have to stick with the lads through good or bad, like boycie i may get frustrated and have a shout and mutter something but i wouldn't sarcastically clap a player off. However in a way i can understand those that do, almost 10 years of continued and abject failure will make us more impatient and in a way depressive when it comes to the football, these cycles of going for so long without a win, it will affect support and I can understand it even if i don't condone it.

I get frustrated with bad passes and miss placed passes, rubbish wasted free kicks etc. But I never boo, I may mutter " thank feck" under my breath after a player is finally subbed. I normally can be found shaking my head slowly at Ben Davies atm, and screaming "come on!" at the midfield or attack. But I have never boo'd a player or a Derby team off the pitch at any time.

Never will either.

I may give it a Clough out, yanks out, tits out for the lads on here, but it's only in fun. I think Clough is doing what has been asked of him by the owners. We ought to lower our sights I think sometimes, let's not run before we can walk eh?

Exactly mate, i do the same, i bet we all do. I bet Clough had moments today when he cursed a bad pass etc.

I moaned about B.Davies all afternoon. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Just we draw the line. Frustrated groans are probably echoed from the stands and on the pitch, but the screaming and shouting and jeering that follows is the unneccesary bit that me, you and most other posters on here don't do.

We'll cheer B.Davies name as it's read out next time, and applaud everything good he does. Rather than wait to pounce on his back. All that despite the fact we feel that we could perhaps be doing better without him in the side for now.

I reckon we're pretty hard to play infront of. When really, we have the numbers to give the sort of support and pressure on refs and opponents that only a small number of teams in the football League could match.

Yes it was poor, think the SE corner missed Flagman.

A chap in front of me left as soon as we went 1-0 down, how I laugh now. Also got 9-1 for a 2-1 win, nice.

HA HA!! Cheers pal but very much doubt the SE Corner missed me. Its not like we have made any kind of joint effort since the beginning of the season is it?!

In fact hate to say it but think this thread sums up how I feel at the moment and it doesnt really have anything to do with the football. I actually have to say that since the move from North Stand Block A I feel depressed at home games in our area. Even when we were beating Pompey 3-0 the atmosphere was absolute dire!

So you can imagine I am not surprised to read comments in this thread.

Yes its about the football but for me its just as important respresenting Derby County in the stands and I am not afraid to say it but we are shocking.

A real shame.

Good win for us today all be it I didnt get to see all the game in the stand!!

HA HA!! Cheers pal but very much doubt the SE Corner missed me. Its not like we have made any kind of joint effort since the beginning of the season is it?!

In fact hate to say it but think this thread sums up how I feel at the moment and it doesnt really have anything to do with the football. I actually have to say that since the move from North Stand Block A I feel depressed at home games in our area. Even when we were beating Pompey 3-0 the atmosphere was absolute dire!

So you can imagine I am not surprised to read comments in this thread.

Yes its about the football but for me its just as important respresenting Derby County in the stands and I am not afraid to say it but we are shocking.

A real shame.

Good win for us today all be it I didnt get to see all the game in the stand!!

It is totally quiet now. At least when you were in the North stand there was a bit of noise. Leeds and West Ham will be better atmospheres, surely

It is totally quiet now. At least when you were in the North stand there was a bit of noise. Leeds and West Ham will be better atmospheres, surely

When we were in the North Stand, the guys in there will vouch for this, it was non stop support literally... Now its just so quiet and have to admit its like the energy has been zapped from everyone including myself. Only so much I can do when no one else is joining in. What can I do?!!

Without a doubt Leeds and West Ham will be rocking, purely because its these two teams though. I couldnt care less if it was Shrewsbury on a Tuesday night or Leeds on Boxing day, if the away end turnstiles are clicking I want them to walk out them thinking Derby have got something special at Pride Park.

It is just not happening currently and I cannot see it improving in the future.

I dont know how anyone in the right mind can call Gareth Roberts a joke, or ****, Hes the only player who actually tries, everyone looses the ball, and hes always there tackling back, he had a poor season last season, but turned it around, and for me, he should get player of the season if he keeps it up 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

When we were in the North Stand, the guys in there will vouch for this, it was non stop support literally... Now its just so quiet and have to admit its like the energy has been zapped from everyone including myself. Only so much I can do when no one else is joining in. What can I do?!!

Without a doubt Leeds and West Ham will be rocking, purely because its these two teams though. I couldnt care less if it was Shrewsbury on a Tuesday night or Leeds on Boxing day, if the away end turnstiles are clicking I want them to walk out them thinking Derby have got something special at Pride Park.

It is just not happening currently and I cannot see it improving in the future.

hopefully your safe standing thingy will give the fans a kick up the arse. I always look at Leeds fans as an example to follow, especially away. They are over achieving on the pitch and are very over rated imo but they get really good away results becuase the end is always packed and the atmosphere is epic and you can tell it gives the players a real lift.

Archived