Mark Robins and Steve Taylor

Matt Carbon

Both been seen at Pride Park a couple of times this season. Most recently the Brighton game.

Just interested spectators or potential managerial pairing?

Not starting another pro/anti clough thread really as there are plenty of them but just seeing what the reaction to this would be?

On a side note - did anyone see Clough falling out with Poyet on Tuesday?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I may end up looking pretty thick here but who's Steve Taylor? can only think of the Newcastle defender, don't think he's quite ready for management yet.

I would still say interested spectators tho, whoever he is.

Poyet's team tried hard to be as boring as possible. One well taken goal from a wimpy striker that'll be worth about £50 in 2 seasons time and then they turn into the most negative boring team time wasting for 77mins.

It was a Eddie Howe masterclass.

Poyet and Howe. Glad I don't have to sit through that boring *****. Win or lose, their teams make me sleep.

Doesn't Mark Robins live in Derby? Or am I thinking of another manager?

Chris Houghton was seen at 4 consecutive Rams games last season, home and away, before being appointed Brum manager. I think managers in or out of work go to see as many games as possible. Often managers are seen at our reserve games.

Are you talking about our wins at Watford and Blackpool?

Yeah, Watford was grim.

But Burnley and Brighton were far more boring than our Blackpool game. Their goalkeepers had more of the ball than anyone on the pitch. Every tackle was an injury, every throwing made me sweat just watching. All assisted by horrific refereeing.

But yes, Derby hurt my eyes sometimes. Football is pathetic. I wish I wasn't addicted.

That is that one answered then!

I was just curious as to why they were there regularily but clearly friends of NC.

In terms of Clough and Poyet... it was all about some of the referee's decisions. Particularly to give their right back a yellow card, just after half time when they thought one or two of ours had gotten away with a few lively challenges. Very hard to see if the animated discussion was saying "yeah you're right the ref is crap" or "stop trying to get our players booked you clown".

The ref was shocking to be fair.

Sorry this turned out to be a bit of a none thread!

That is that one answered then!

I was just curious as to why they were there regularily but clearly friends of NC.

In terms of Clough and Poyet... it was all about some of the referee's decisions. Particularly to give their right back a yellow card, just after half time when they thought one or two of ours had gotten away with a few lively challenges. Very hard to see if the animated discussion was saying "yeah you're right the ref is crap" or "stop trying to get our players booked you clown".

The ref was shocking to be fair.

Sorry this turned out to be a bit of a none thread!

Mate, don't worry, there are plenty on non-threads on here that go on a lot longer!

I think I may end up looking pretty thick here but who's Steve Taylor? can only think of the Newcastle defender, don't think he's quite ready for management yet.

I would still say interested spectators tho, whoever he is.

You're not the only 1 who doesn't know who he is!! Could he have been 3obins assistant at Barnsley?

You're not the only 1 who doesn't know who he is!! Could he have been 3obins assistant at Barnsley?

I cant believe so many people dont know who Steve Taylor is, ex Derby player, had to retire early, took up coaching, was youth coach, became first team coach under Jim Smith, went to Boro with Steve Mc then part of his england coaching set up and now assistant manager at Everton

I cant believe so many people dont know who Steve Taylor is, ex Derby player, had to retire early, took up coaching, was youth coach, became first team coach under Jim Smith, went to Boro with Steve Mc then part of his england coaching set up and now assistant manager at Everton

Steve Round?

RAMS CONFIRM MOOR FARM DEPARTURES

[url=http://www.radikal.ru]http://s017.radikal.ru/i419/1112/76/9b030d80cc58

Derby County has confirmed the departures of four members of the Moor Farm coaching staff

[size=3]as manager Billy Davies restructures his backroom team. [/size]Coach Steve Taylor, physio Dave Galley, sports therapist Faz Page and sports scientist Wayne Campbell have left the club.

[size=3]

Taylor (pictured) has been part of the Derby County football set-up - as a player and coach - for over 20 years, coaching at all levels. Most recently he was first team coach under Brown and caretaker boss Terry Westley."To release Steve was not a decision we took lightly," added Horton. "He was a talented player whose career was sadly cut short and he went on to become a popular and well-respected coach under a succession of Derby County managers."He has served the club with distinction for many years and I am sure the supporters will join everyone at the club in wishing him the best."[/size]

Archived