Barker, Green, Brayford and Tyson

RotherhamRam

God, this is painful, but i'll try one last time. You made comments AGAIN about little improvement in the last ten minutes and quoted a stat. I used the improvement ratio on your stat and and you changed the subject.

Ok.. We have made an improvement regarding the last 10 minutes of play from last season. Accepted.

We still have an abysmal record, especially when it comes to winners, in the last 10 minutes of play. Accept?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok.. We have made an improvement regarding the last 10 minutes of play from last season. Accepted.

We still have an abysmal record, especially when it comes to winners, in the last 10 minutes of play. Accept?

We have scored no goals in the last ten minutes this season and conceded one. Poor at worst, hardly abysmal.

Classic, while i was posting about you moving the goalposts, you moved the goalposts on another subject.

Those comments could have been about anyone, I'm hardly moving the goalposts.. I just chose Iniesta and Busquets as they're well known..

Ok how about a little closer to home.. B.Davies has more assists than Reading Jimmy Kebe and Jem Karacan, is he a better player? Quite clearly not.

We have scored no goals in the last ten minutes this season and conceded one. Poor at worst, hardly abysmal.

Have you seen the list I made about teams scoring the last minute winners this season?

We're already in the bottom 3 of that list.

Also, you never accepted my kind wager? Do you think we will finish in the bottom 3 when it comes to the last 10 minute record, also do you think we will achieve a 12% or higher win ratio for the season when it comes to drawing the last 10 minutes? Are you feeling confident?

Those comments could have been about anyone, I'm hardly moving the goalposts.. I just chose Iniesta and Busquets as they're well known..

Ok how about a little closer to home.. B.Davies has more assists than Reading Jimmy Kebe and Jem Karacan, is he a better player? Quite clearly not.

But you are. #

1. You compare a Derby player to Barcelona players

2. You slag someone off for comparing NC to SAF and/or Derby to Man U

3. Someone points out your Barcelona comparison

4. You deny it

5. Someone finds the quote when you do it

6. You start comparing the Derby player to other players

Have you seen the list I made about teams scoring the last minute winners this season?

We're already in the bottom 3 of that list.

Also, you never accepted my kind wager? Do you think we will finish in the bottom 3 when it comes to the last 10 minute record, also do you think we will achieve a 12% or higher win ratio for the season when it comes to drawing the last 10 minutes? Are you feeling confident?

I haven't seen that list, no. Can you repeat that and a list of goals conceded in the last ten minutes. Perhaps a list with net goals for/against.

I haven't seen that list, no. Can you repeat that and a list of goals conceded in the last ten minutes. Perhaps a list with net goals for/against.

I'll do it when I have time, as it will require going through every teams fixture list from the start of the season to this point and I really can't be bothered just to prove another petty point..

If you think I'm simply lying and can't back up my facts, so be it.. I'd assume you'd then be happy to take my wager?..

Of the 'Last 10 minute mentality' thread I posted a set of fixtures including something like 16 teams where they've struck late winners this season as examples.

So let me summise. You researched a load of facts. You have these facts but won't them show them to me. You then want me to have a bet with me on some arcane statistics that prove diddleysquat.

Let me have a think about it ............it's a tempter...............nah. Night.

So let me summise. You researched a load of facts. You have these facts but won't them show them to me. You then want me to have a bet with me on some arcane statistics that prove diddleysquat.

Let me have a think about it ............it's a tempter...............nah. Night.

So you admit that whilst there is an improvement we still have an abysmal record then.. OK perfect.

Enjoy your evening fella

But you are. #

1. You compare a Derby player to Barcelona players

2. You slag someone off for comparing NC to SAF and/or Derby to Man U

3. Someone points out your Barcelona comparison

4. You deny it

5. Someone finds the quote when you do it

6. You start comparing the Derby player to other players

I see you're not answering this point

So you admit that whilst there is an improvement we still have an abysmal record then.. OK perfect.

Enjoy your evening fella

I said our (last ten minute) scoring record is poor. Our defensive record is good. At this rate we will lose 3 points thisseason in the last ten minutes. I'm surprised NC can sleep at night.

I posted Busquets and Iniesta..

Ok I'll change that.. B.Davies has more assists than Peter Whittingham.. Whose the better player?

After careful analysis of your forum posts and replies ithas been assumed that you need to get laid more often, and if you are getting laid, time to upgrade or get better.

I don't agree with being crass however you are stupidly blinkered in your own opinions that it is now getting quite farsical. You don't won't can't consider other points of view, and then expect everyone to accept yours. Are you actually the Prime Minister? As your lack of consideration of a balanced discussion makes me think you are a person that has never actually lived in the real world.

I disagree. I'd rather have Davies than Kebe. Comparing Davies and Karacan is like saying who is better: Yaya Toure or Nani. The two play in different positions with different roles. But saying that, I've seen very little of Karacan which has impressed me.

Whats the difference between the last 10mins and the first 10mins, or indeed the 3rd 10mins or the 10mins between 60 and 70 mins.

Football is played over 90 mins (unless Derby are winning, then it seems to go to Fergie time), The only 10minutes that really matters is the 10minutes before kick off to get that essential piss done in time for kick off so you can wash your hands before you shake hands with the blokes sitting near you....... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

After careful analysis of your forum posts and replies ithas been assumed that you need to get laid more often, and if you are getting laid, time to upgrade or get better.

I don't agree with being crass however you are stupidly blinkered in your own opinions that it is now getting quite farsical. You don't won't can't consider other points of view, and then expect everyone to accept yours. Are you actually the Prime Minister? As your lack of consideration of a balanced discussion makes me think you are a person that has never actually lived in the real world.

Damn you cracked me..

I can have a decent debate with people and have in the past many times.. I do accept other points of view all the time, but when a fact is produced, just because it goes against our precious club and it's a negative fact, people argue it all day long and simply won't admit that we have a fault.

I also try to live in the real world but it's difficult, I feel like I'm living the dream..

Whats the difference between the last 10mins and the first 10mins, or indeed the 3rd 10mins or the 10mins between 60 and 70 mins.

Football is played over 90 mins (unless Derby are winning, then it seems to go to Fergie time), The only 10minutes that really matters is the 10minutes before kick off to get that essential piss done in time for kick off so you can wash your hands before you shake hands with the blokes sitting near you....... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

The difference is a team going out for the win and a team content with a point.. Those that are content with a point get just that, or in our case, worse.. Those that try to win actually get rewarded.. Not all the time, but occasionally and the points gained from those that try and win far outweigh those that try and hold out for a draw.

The difference is a team going out for the win and a team content with a point.. Those that are content with a point get just that, or in our case, worse.. Those that try to win actually get rewarded.. Not all the time, but occasionally and the points gained from those that try and win far outweigh those that try and hold out for a draw.

Pointless going round in circles again Bris.

We went for the win at Peterborough......

The thing is, whatever you do, occasionally football kicks you in the nether regions...its what makes it so special in a way cos it makes the highs so good.

We are a young team, a bit naive, and a work in progress.

Archived