Barker, Green, Brayford and Tyson

RotherhamRam

Our performance in the last 10 minutes of games is 85% better than last season. Isn't that the very definition of learning from mistakes?

I'm glad it's improved, but it could hardly get much worse could it..

But then again I'm not the sort of person who celebrates improvement like this, it's the same as running a 100m sprint in 27 seconds then doing it again in 26.9 seconds and shouting on the rooftops about it.. It's still a sh*te record however way you look at it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the funniest post of the year. I don't need to read it as I probably disagree with it. I thought you'd made yourself look daft over your Peterborough/Negativity presumptions and failure to concede facts after, but this actually takes the biscuit.

I should be a comedian shouldn't I?

I'm glad it's improved, but it could hardly get much worse could it..

But then again I'm not the sort of person who celebrates improvement like this, it's the same as running a 100m sprint in 27 seconds then doing it again in 26.9 seconds and shouting on the rooftops about it.. It's still a sh*te record however way you look at it.

Well if you improved 27 seconds by 85% you would run the 100m in 4.05 seconds. I know you like your facts.

What's the percentage improvement on winning games?

0%?

Round of applause for the management team

How about points per wage bill?

Or points per average age of the squad? (Hence the Mason Bennet appearances!!)

Round of applause for the management team!!

You need to stop writing essays mate.. I read the first two lines and gave up, you're seriously wasting your time writing all that just to put accross your opinion.. I don't even need to read it to say I'd probably disagree with the majority as it's overly positive..

I also saw a quickmention of Sir Alex Ferguson, why people keep drawing comparisons to the biggest club in the world is beyond me, we're a midtable NPC side.. Jesus.

Bris - if you stick your head up often enough, you get what you deserve - and honestly you deserve to have everyone open two barrels on you.

I bolded that bit cos you've go on and on and on and on and ... (you get the point I'm sure)

you want our defenders to play like they do at Barcelona, you expect our midfielders to retain the ball like barcelona, you don't count davies as a creative player just cos his assists arent; sexy enough... you don't allow our players to make mistakes, you don't expect a group of flawed but honest professionals, you expect robots who play at the peak of their powers every week, you wont accept having an honest, hard working manager in charge, one who makes mistakes but who has the best interset of the club at heart. You don't count Barker as a player cos he's only ever finished 14th... I'm telling you... you must be on the biggest wind up ever.

Why do people compare us to the biggest club in the world?

You're a bloody marvel.

Bris - if you stick your head up often enough, you get what you deserve - and honestly you deserve to have everyone open two barrels on you.

I bolded that bit cos you've go on and on and on and on and ... (you get the point I'm sure)

you want our defenders to play like they do at Barcelona, you expect our midfielders to retain the ball like barcelona, you don't count davies as a creative player just cos his assists arent; sexy enough... you don't allow our players to make mistakes, you don't expect a group of flawed but honest professionals, you expect robots who play at the peak of their powers every week, you wont accept having an honest, hard working manager in charge, one who makes mistakes but who has the best interset of the club at heart. You don't count Barker as a player cos he's only ever finished 14th... I'm telling you... you must be on the biggest wind up ever.

Why do people compare us to the biggest club in the world?

You're a bloody marvel.

I've never once compared us to Barca.. Why would I do that?

Barca aren't the only football team to play football on the deck you know.. Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Mexican, Chilean, Peruvean, Uruguayan, Argentinian, Brazilian 3rd division teams know how to play football on the deck.. It looks better, it's played better, having the ball improves you as a player, off the ball movement improves you as a player..

We played football on the deck under Smith, Burley and NC for 2 months or so.. I just want to see that again, because even if we lose, it's still entertaining..

Playing sh*te football hoping for a draw and losing isn't that much fun to be honest..

A marvel, that's a nice touch, thanks..

Just for the record that season when we finished 20th under GB was far more entertaining than the lowly finishes we've had under anyone else.. At least that team had a vision.

Barca aren't the only football team to play football on the deck you know.. Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Mexican, Chilean, Peruvean, Uruguayan, Argentinian, Brazilian 3rd division teams know how to play football on the deck.. It looks better, it's played better, having the ball improves you as a player, off the ball movement improves you as a player..

We played football on the deck under Smith, Burley and NC for 2 months or so.. I just want to see that again, because even if we lose, it's still entertaining..

Playing sh*te football hoping for a draw and losing isn't that much fun to be honest..

I'm going to ask - and I'm assuming (see what I'm doing here?) you'll ignore the question.

Would you put your footballing CV or footballing pedigree on here for us to decide whether you're a football visionary or simply a duck egg?

In your own mind you really do sound as if you should have played or managed at the highest level?

Fancy answering that?

I'm going to ask - and I'm assuming (see what I'm doing here?) you'll ignore the question.

Would you put your footballing CV or footballing pedigree on here for us to decide whether you're a football visionary or simply a duck egg?

In your own mind you really do sound as if you should have played or managed at the highest level?

Fancy answering that?

I've mentioned it before but I'd absoloutely love to get involved with football coaching or management.. But my life here is perfect for me already and unfortunately there aren't any football teams here.. Not even semi-professional division 7 sides, nothing..

I follow football in general all over the world as a hobby (as I like to gamble abit too) and I take a really good interest at grass root football here in latin america.. It's so different, and IMO so advanced..

But my opinion is just that, an opinion, it's not worth any more or any less than any other poster on this forum.

Just for the record that season when we finished 20th under GB was far more entertaining than the lowly finishes we've had under anyone else.. At least that team had a vision.

During the arguement re Ben Davies you quoted Inesta and another Barcelona player in an attempt to prove your point.

I can not remember one thread which you have not turned into this kind of argument. I spend time on posts has I explain why i believe it and not just post a comment for reaction and then deny you have posted something in the past. For example comment above.

You say we have not improved in the last 10 minutes since last season yet it has been proven that there is an 85% improvement on last season. Yes we not scored winners in last 10 minutes and yes we conceded against Peterbrough in the 93rd minute. When we have had a fit defence of Brayford, O'Brien. Shackell and Roberts we haven't I believe conceded in the last 10 minutes this season. Least I justify every comment and belief I have not using stats but from actually watching the game, taking time to reflect upon the information out there and not post for reactions like yourself.

bryson is better than green. brayford is the best right back. barker is the captain and easily a starter. The only one im not sure about is tyson. In theory hes a better ,more experienced version of Theo but Theo's playing well and improving all the time, so for now I would keep on starting theo and bring on Tyson for a bit at the end of each game. Tyson still has to prove himself to us imo.

No, but on an internet forum I can imagine people don't particularly enjoy reading an 8 paragraph essay just about one persons opinion... And also how do you reply to it? If you don't agree, like I probably don't, I myself am going going to waste 30 minutes of my day trying to conjure up a reply..

I like many others will look at it and just ignore it, that maybe ignorant, but at the same time it might save Rotherham the time of writing it also..

I reckon you should read it, you might see that it's not overly positive - you just think it will be.

I think that what Rotherhams put is fair and balanced and the fact that it's what, 8 paragraphs is irrelevant. If something you read is interesting, you want to carry on reading it. It's as simple as that for me.

I've mentioned it before but I'd absoloutely love to get involved with football coaching or management.. But my life here is perfect for me already and unfortunately there aren't any football teams here.. Not even semi-professional division 7 sides, nothing..

I follow football in general all over the world as a hobby (as I like to gamble abit too) and I take a really good interest at grass root football here in latin america.. It's so different, and IMO so advanced..

But my opinion is just that, an opinion, it's not worth any more or any less than any other poster on this forum.

What football involvement did you have before you lived there?

During the arguement re Ben Davies you quoted Inesta and another Barcelona player in an attempt to prove your point.

I can not remember one thread which you have not turned into this kind of argument. I spend time on posts has I explain why i believe it and not just post a comment for reaction and then deny you have posted something in the past. For example comment above.

You say we have not improved in the last 10 minutes since last season yet it has been proven that there is an 85% improvement on last season. Yes we not scored winners in last 10 minutes and yes we conceded against Peterbrough in the 93rd minute. When we have had a fit defence of Brayford, O'Brien. Shackell and Roberts we haven't I believe conceded in the last 10 minutes this season. Least I justify every comment and belief I have not using stats but from actually watching the game, taking time to reflect upon the information out there and not post for reactions like yourself.

I posted Busquets and Iniesta..

Ok I'll change that.. B.Davies has more assists than Peter Whittingham.. Whose the better player?

Huh? I thought I posted about our last 10 minute results first?

Also, I wouldn't call it an arguement, I don't know about you but I'm not getting heated over it.. A debate would be a better word.

God, this is painful, but i'll try one last time. You made comments AGAIN about little improvement in the last ten minutes and quoted a stat. I used the improvement ratio on your stat and and you changed the subject.

I posted Busquets and Iniesta..

Ok I'll change that.. B.Davies has more assists than Peter Whittingham.. Whose the better player?

Classic, while i was posting about you moving the goalposts, you moved the goalposts on another subject.

Archived