Edwin Gyasi

NothernRam

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read a couple of comments from a Telstar fan on a Ghana football blog. He has played on both the right and left flank for them and was their leading scorer in a struggling side. He has incredible pace and has a bag of tricks which he also uses to outwit opponents. He is still very raw. Also said he was very serious about his football. He got called up to train with the Ghana national team so he no doubt has plenty of potential. Expect nothing will come of this though.

That video is shocking.

The defence on all of them are p1ss poor. He's practically walking through.

Plus have you seen the size of the grounds these are at, smaller than alfreton and hucknall.

wow, that must mean he's ****...

what is NC thinking? i hope he looks carefully at him during the trial. might be worth asking his experieced staff too.

(just a thought)

I think Nigel shot them videos himself down on Markeaton Park of a Sunday morning

Notice how both videos are by someone called Raymond Gyasi. Probably his dad who set it up by having ***** defenders to make him look amazing when actually he is as good as esteben feuters. Mind you, speaking of ***** defenders, training against roberts and buxton will make this kid look like a world beater.

Now don't get me wrong finding players through YOUTUBE probably not best. However Metgod has links in Holland the club he is at are in the top Dutch league. Now forgive me although we have seen him on Youtube I do however think that Mr Metgod in fluent dutch would have rang the manager of the youth set up and said on the lines of

"Hey up me cocka-spaniel, now this Edwin Gysai whats he like then? can he run, dribble, pass, is he young cheap and worth looking at".

Reply "Now then me old mucka how are you going? yes he can run, he has fancy feet and can pass look on Youtube to see his foot skills, he is worth looking at"

(Sorry not in Dutch)

Now in 1997 a certain Wanchope went to QPR to have a trial in the January with a fellow county man. He was rejected however McNab who arranged the trial rang his friend Jim Smith who agreed to sign him there and then. When you looked at Wanchope nothing to him but his bandy leg and the reggae dance when running with the ball, not a brilliant footballer but don't think anyone would say they didn't want him once he played.

Now how about for once seeing how this goes before calling him crap, poor, shitte etc he is only on trial at present

Well as long as my kid is better by the morning, he's been a little puke machine today, I should be going to the reserves tomorrow and will let you all know........

Would be interesting to know what was the formation.

Line-Up:

Legzdins, Naylor, Barker, Buxton, Green, Leacock, Croft, Maguire, Cywka, Ball, Gyasi.

Subs: Morch, Riggott, Witham, Cole.

Would be interesting to know what was the formation.

Line-Up:

Legzdins, Naylor, Barker, Buxton, Green, Leacock, Croft, Maguire, Cywka, Ball, Gyasi.

Subs: Morch, Riggott, Witham, Cole.

Line up was :

Legzdins, Naylor RB, Barker CB, Leacock CB, Buxton LB

Croft RM, Green, Cywka, Gyasi LM

Ball and Maguire up front

To be fair think this is a better video link

He is quick on his feet, passes and move well, in this video his first touch is slightly better and has lovely ball control. The only thing it does not show is his tackling side if he has one and I think that is where Clough will probably say no too. So what if he can only use his left Beckham could only use his right. This kid can see a gap and it takes no harm looking at him on a trial and see how he does. Would be interesting to see what people say who go and watch the reserves.

Looking at that vid - I'd have him on trial like a shot. No defender in the world likes someone running at them with the ball.

He's definitely got something. We'll only know if that something is enough if we look at him closely.

I'm not saying we should scout our players from youtube vids.

Looking at that vid - I'd have him on trial like a shot. No defender in the world likes someone running at them with the ball.

He's definitely got something. We'll only know if that something is enough if we look at him closely.

I'm not saying we should scout our players from youtube vids.

He,s had a trial today, we,ve decided he,s crap, let's move on.

Archived