Harry Redknapp

MrsRam

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll get off, no dobut about it, he would have forked out for the best lawyer he could find, and the day after he is cleared there will be a 4 page spread of him in the sun talking about his 'ordeal'

Thats the first part of my prediction correct, now just wait for the sun tommorow...

He'll get off, no dobut about it, he would have forked out for the best lawyer he could find, and the day after he is cleared there will be a 4 page spread of him in the sun talking about his 'ordeal'

He probably did have the best lawyer he could find - but be sure that the IR dept had their's too. It's gone to trial - all the evidence that they thought they had against him hasn't stacked up and they booted it out. As far as his 'ordeal' go's, it probably has been hard for his family as well as him. Good for him for clearing his name.

He probably did have the best lawyer he could find - but be sure that the IR dept had their's too. It's gone to trial - all the evidence that they thought they had against him hasn't stacked up and they booted it out. As far as his 'ordeal' go's, it probably has been hard for his family as well as him. Good for him for clearing his name.

BOOO

Yeah he was an employee of Portsmouth. His employer is responsible for paying tax through PAYE. So why it ever ca eto trial I wil never know, especailly as mandaric had already been found not guilty in a similar case.

What a massive waste of everyones time and taxpayer money.

aren't you responsible to declare all income in your tax return? I don't know many people who get there payments made to obscure places. Anybody with a lower profile would have been found guilty. As for England, do we really need a 2 year old?

I spotted this in some comments on yahoo

'I don't know if Capello can read and write English,­ but I do know Harry Rednapp can't read and write­ English or any other language. You can not have a­ manager who is not able to read and write.'

Fair comment

Redknapp was right on one thing, it should never have gone to trial. Millions wasted on legal fees without cast iron proof. Shame they don't pull their finger out and tighten up the "contractor, corporation tax loop hole" or maybe they should have thought twice about letting off Vodafone billions.

But I'm with Muespach, Redknapp doesn't do it for me. He was backed financially at Portsmouth and Spurs. So far he has won nothing with Spurs and has one FA Cup (woop dee doo). I don't care if their foreign or not, all this rubbish about overseas managers not understanding the English game or the passion. Well they understand it enough to win titles over here. I'd take Mourinho or Hiddink any day over Redknapp.

Only ever winning the FA Cup should stop him from being the next manager.

How have we gone from one of the best club managers in the world to a spiv that has won less than bobby gould, john sillet, joe royle etc etc etc.

Probably because one of the best club managers in the world did f all with the national team

Probably because one of the best club managers in the world did f all with the national team

And what makes you think that someone who has won the same amount as Joe Royle is going to do any better?

Someone who has spent money actually BUYING Peter Crouch (twice) is going to be any better?

Someone who has spent 200 million pounds in 3 years is going to do any better?

Someone who has completely bankrupted Bournemouth, West Ham, Southampton and now Portsmouth is going to do any better?

Someone who has constantly showed all the loyalty of an Italian ferry captain will do any better?

Now....will you please....stop staring at me..... woof woof

Archived