Peterborough United v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he was not. Played for reserves on monday.

Ben Davies can cover right-back position too. Cywka can play right winger.

But Clough is moronic idiot and playing Buxton and Doyle.

Croft is injured according to Radio Derby. Buxton isn't the best player in the world, but he's played right back plenty of times before (in fact he started his career playing there) - after all the moaning about playing people out of position, I can't believe people are now demanding Clough do it.

If Croft is injured then his only choice is Buxton really. Doyle is a utility player, he can play anywhere, hence his useful-ness. Not particularly outstanding at any of the positions but he's only young and learning.

Good player to have around, always looks good for the reserves, needs loan experience but obviously is needed here for the moment.

You can't remove Ben Davies from the front three when he's so useful there, you'd be breaking up a good partnership. Fair enough with the defensive decision, I see no other options.

No, he was not. Played for reserves on monday.

Ben Davies can cover right-back position too. Cywka can play right winger.

But Clough is moronic idiot and playing Buxton and Doyle.

He is injured. It was mentioned earlier this week - and they just said a minute ago on RD that he is not playing because he has an ankle injury. Therefore it's not Clough's choice not to play him.

He is injured. It was mentioned earlier this week - and they just said a minute ago on RD that he is not playing because he has an ankle injury. Therefore it's not Clough's choice not to play him.

My bad. But Buxton?! He is too slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I think he is slower than feckin Mertesacker. Even i can tear him apart with my average pace and awesome skills.

Play Josh Lelan if we have Will Hughes on the bench.

Derby County: Fielding, Buxton, O'Brien, Shackell, Roberts, Doyle, B Davies, Bryson, Hendrick, Ward, Robinson.

Subs: Legzdins, Ball, Bennett, Hughes, Kilbane.

You have to wonder...

Could it be 3-5-2 with

Fielding

O'Brien-Shackell-Buxton

Doyle-Davies-Bryson-Hendrick-Roberts

Ward-Robinson

Can't be worse than 4-4-2 with Buxton at RB...

I think he is slower than feckin Mertesacker. Even i can tear him apart with my average pace and awesome skills.

Seen much of Josh Lelan, have you?

Tbf, I face-palmed the first time I heard Croft was lined up to play RB. Now I find myself wishing he was fit so he could play at RB 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Archived