Peterborough United v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor team decision, awful bench, and why on earth at 2-2 away from home you start throwing on teenagers in the last few minutes is beyond me. I'm not blaming them but to leave both Maguire and Cywka out of the 16 for three kids and Kilbane is just stupid.

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Cloughs head. Does he actually realise this is the Championship, not the bloody Blue Square Prem? No way should kids be thrown on in matches like this - and how he left out Maguire and Cywka is beyond me.

i hope the radio derby person has the balls to ask our great leader why he is chucking kids on and leaving decent pros out.conor doyle is rubbish,and the other two shouldnt be playing.

Because he feels its the right thing to do, I would have done the same, get a grip

ffs weve got ten first team out we should of been three up so we lost who gives a fook really were playing ok and blooding the kids is the way forward we cant go out and spend on players so we have to promote from within gutted with todays result but onwards and upwards..

Really disappointed and angry.

Nothing funny or excusable about this whatsoever.

We were cruising. How we went to lose 3-2 is very worrying.

We have gone from the best defence in the League to an embarrassment.

Something needs to be done, preferably a loan signing. Don't rush Barker or Riggott back.

Injuries can only be used an excuse to the extent where nothing can be done, losing a 2 goal lead is shocking.

Really disappointed and angry.

Nothing funny or excusable about this whatsoever.

We were cruising. How we went to lose 3-2 is very worrying.

We have gone from the best defence in the League to an embarrassment.

Something needs to be done, preferably a loan signing. Don't rush Barker or Riggott back.

Injuries can only be used an excuse to the extent where nothing can be done, losing a 2 goal lead is shocking.

Deeney; Brayford, Barker, Riggott, Anderson; Croft, Green, Bailey; S.Davies, Tyson.

Ok, only ten players, and that including Deeney. But the other nine would be in and around the match day squad.

It's not an excuse, it's a reason, to some extent at least.

You talk about loans, and I agree... but my suspicion is Clough's hands are tied.

Deeney; Brayford, Barker, Riggott, Anderson; Croft, Green, Bailey; S.Davies, Tyson.

Ok, only ten players, and that including Deeney. But the other nine would be in and around the match day squad.

It's not an excuse, it's a reason, to some extent at least.

You talk about loans, and I agree... but my suspicion is Clough's hands are tied.

Nah, Clough must agree with all the penny pinching, or why sign up for another three and a half years?.

Archived