Midtable mediocrity

sideshowbob

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree 100% with the Lack of investment showing. That much is obvious. The board have a hell of a lot to answer for and have gotten away with it thanks to Clough and Co's ability to cope in adversity. Should not be this way. Losing to Boro is today was no shock, but our squad is now decimated by injuries and its time for immediate action to try and put a stop on our inevitable collapse in form. Without Shackell, and the others out, we are no match for any team in this league at present.

I agree 100% with the Lack of investment showing. That much is obvious. The board have a hell of a lot to answer for and have gotten away with it thanks to Clough and Co's ability to cope in adversity. Should not be this way. Losing to Boro is today was no shock, but our squad is now decimated by injuries and its time for immediate action to try and put a stop on our inevitable collapse in form. Without Shackell, and the others out, we are no match for any team in this league at present.

I don't see this as a lack of investment issue at all, the squad is decimated by injuries due to the crocks that Clough has signed.

I don't see this as a lack of investment issue at all, the squad is decimated by injuries due to the crocks that Clough has signed.

So Shackell, Brayford, Bailey are all crocks are they? I'll give you Tyson and hopefully not now though Barker, and Bailey's looking a bit iffy in the injury-prone category

I am afraid though that its points that win prizes, 9 from the last 27 is not good.

We have to improve, or we could be in deep do do again.

The four wins on the bounce at the season start is now giving a false impression.

Hope we do not have a run like last season after we won a few.

No less than 4 pts is a must from the next two games

So Shackell, Brayford, Bailey are all crocks are they? I'll give you Tyson and hopefully not now though Barker, and Bailey's looking a bit iffy in the injury-prone category

Buxton, Anderson, Riggott, Bailey, Tyson

Probably a tad harsh but so is blaming it on a lack of investment, we have 10 defenders on the books and 8 strikers. How many Championship clubs have that many? About time Clough took some of the blame for wasting money.

No-one was forcing NC to keep Maguire on the bench.

Buxton, Anderson, Riggott, Bailey, Tyson

Probably a tad harsh but so is blaming it on a lack of investment, we have 10 defenders on the books and 8 strikers. How many Championship clubs have that many? About time Clough took some of the blame for wasting money.

Extending Pearson's contract at the time wouldn't have helped the expenditure stakes neither. I wouldn't include Riggs

in there as he's on a pay as you play deal. Also, Buxton is probably only on half a loaf of bread and a mars bar.

we are about 20 points from being absolutely safe..... we lost 2-0 away from home to a team thats is 2nd in the league..trying out a 15 year old upfront....please please and pretty please.... get off the teams back... we have pleanty of room for improvement...plenty of improvement made and lots to be proud of. get a grip.....take the rough with the smooth. thats what football is like...thats why we love it...

Extending Pearson's contract at the time wouldn't have helped the expenditure stakes neither. I wouldn't include Riggs

in there as he's on a pay as you play deal. Also, Buxton is probably only on half a loaf of bread and a mars bar.

Still it all adds up....

Riggott, joke signing

Legzdins, did we really need another back up keeper?

Martin sat on his arse since joining us

Porter would of cost us a fair amount of money with the fee, wages and treatment then leaves on a free

Buxton and Pearson contract extensions

Pringle, can't even get a game at Rotherham now

Moxey, didn't we lose money on him and now we have Kilbane in on loan

Anderson, was a crock before we signed him so it's no surprise he can't last 5 games

Tyson isn't looking like the best value for money, got my fingers crossed for him tho

Cywka and Maguire can't get a game, won't be a surprise to see Tommy leave in Jan

Archived