Rams v Forest

MrsRam

Typical, what I meant was:

Watch in the flesh, at the ground, smelled the grass, smelled the crowd, sensed the tension, smelled the tension. Listened to the banter, smelled the banter. Inhaled the anticipation, smelled the antici....you get the jist.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical, what I meant was:

Watch in the flesh, at the ground, smelled the grass, smelled the crowd, sensed the tension, smelled the tension. Listened to the banter, smelled the banter. Inhaled the anticipation, smelled the antici....you get the jist.

Sounds and smells lovely if it was possible, instead I will.....

Watch in HD, in the living room, smell of fabreeze to mask my farts, biting my nails, checking the laptop.....

I personally hate it when derby are on tv!! Up until this season I have done 99% of Derbys games for the last 4/5 seasons but due to saving for another house n cars I couldn't this season, but I think tv games bring even more doom n gloom merchants on to forums and into pubs!! People that see just tv games yet claim to know everything about every game/player

Yeh because us mere mortals who can only watch games via the TV most definately have an inferior view to you immortals who sit there giving the away fans the V sign and watching Shaun Barker fiddle with his headband..

No, the game should kick off at 3 o'clock on a Saturday and Sky Sports/BBC should be forced to choose which game they want to show at that time.

They cant show games at 3pm on Saturdays, the FA have regulations against it.

i would really love to see Barker fiddling with his headband,tyson shuffling in his shorts, brayford wafting his combover, bailley dazzling us with his teeth, green gyrating in his gingerness, riggott riding over the grass and dear old davies........however alas they are all "back after the next international break" perhaps the euro championship one in the summer........

send for reinforcements

I've noticed Man U have a few games on the telly on Sunday's. Whilst it must be a ball ache for their fans flying in from wherever they're at, Sunday KO's for us are very rare in comparison.

Looking at the fixture list and if no further games are moved this is the only game we will play all season on a Sunday.

Majority of midweek games are also unavoidable unless we make the Championship smaller or create extra months in the calendar, 46 games in a 52 week year does not go when you include the summer and International breaks.

This change has ruined it for me, I can't even have a proper drink as I'll have to drive back to Cumbria later on in the evening for work the following day. The atmosphere will suffer, the matchday routine goes out the window on early kick-offs and if others feel like me, the build up to the match is key to getting the juices flowing.

for last few seasons people have been moaning that the game should be on telly so when it is people still moan.

Come on you have just over 3 months to book the monday off save a few pennies and enjoy the weekend just extends the drinking an extra day. it's a winner in my eyes plus we get the chance to humiliate the red dogs on national telly instead of a few extra minutes more on the fls.

I don't organise my working life around football and I wouldn't have to if the games were on at 3pm saturday or 7.45pm midweek. Give it 30 years, it'll be on at 2pm on a thursday.

Archived