Rams v Forest

MrsRam

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Screw them. I hate, absolutely hate The fact that we are going to be playing that lot on a sunday dinner.! We should be eating roast beef and veg, not beating that lot.

no not screw them at all, all it is changing is a singular day maybe not even that, it was going to be a 1 o clock kick off before and it has been played on a sunday before and it was the same as usual.

no not screw them at all, all it is changing is a singular day maybe not even that, it was going to be a 1 o clock kick off before and it has been played on a sunday before and it was the same as usual.

24 hours is quite a significant change. Football should be played on a saturday at 15:00.

Really, how many veiwers will Derby v Forest get on a sunday lunchtime?? About 11 i reckon.

Selfishly, this, and the Palace game change, is causing us a logistical mare...but we will overcome.

So, yes, screw them.

24 hours is quite a significant change. Football should be played on a saturday at 15:00.

Really, how many veiwers will Derby v Forest get on a sunday lunchtime?? About 11 i reckon.

Selfishly, this, and the Palace game change, is causing us a logistical mare...but we will overcome.

So, yes, screw them.

No not screw them, 24 hours isn't a significant change. It was going to be played on a 1 o clock kick off anyway, i didn't mention how many viewers it would get, i don't know why you mentioned that. A logistical nightmare hardly, have you heard of this thing called a hotel muespech, we have these strange buildings in derby which allow you to have a nights stay for a small fee, it's weird the idea hasn't caught on.

Oh yeah, a hotel...i didnt think of that.... Did you ever here of that thing called WORK, its what grown ups have to do, normally from Monday to Friday, one day you will find out about it.

strangely i have heard of something called work, i am sure there will be a flight late Sunday night in honesty or just miss a day and say your out of the country. Just deal with it muespech

strangely i have heard of something called work, i am sure there will be a flight late Sunday night in honesty or just miss a day and say your out of the country. Just deal with it muespech

Oh, you are sure there will be a flight, damn, why didnt i check with you rather than use that internet thing people talk about, the one that says that there isnt a flight. Screw them.

Oh, you are sure there will be a flight, damn, why didnt i check with you rather than use that internet thing people talk about, the one that says that there isnt a flight. Screw them.

have you tried every airport from all around switzerland or wherever you are located and every airport in england?, amazingly i do know the internet since that is what i am now........... screw you for moving away, you make these sacrifices, derby can't help it and putting the match on t.v. will help more people watch it than harm people like you.

Agree with Swiss Ram, terrible kick off time. If they want it on TV, make them have it at 3pm on a Saturday. Sunday lunch time is the worst kick off time that TV have invented. No one will be as p*ssed as they should be, the atmosphere will suffer and when we win we'll not be able to enjoy it as much knowing unless you've got the Monday off you're going to be hanging at work all day.

No to modern football.

Agree with Swiss Ram, terrible kick off time. If they want it on TV, make them have it at 3pm on a Saturday. Sunday lunch time is the worst kick off time that TV have invented. No one will be as p*ssed as they should be, the atmosphere will suffer and when we win we'll not be able to enjoy it as much knowing unless you've got the Monday off you're going to be hanging at work all day.

No to modern football.

I am not saying it is great but i am saying it is good for those who can't make it, our games are always 1 o clock and the atmosphere never really suffers tbh.

have you tried every airport from all around switzerland or wherever you are located and every airport in england?, amazingly i do know the internet since that is what i am now........... screw you for moving away, you make these sacrifices, derby can't help it and putting the match on t.v. will help more people watch it than harm people like you.

No of course not, i just thought i would try to fly from Pride Park to my drive...turns out Easy Jet dont run that route!!

The TV audience for the game will not be more than 30,000, and the crowd on the day will be, hence more people WILL be affected by it than benefit from it.

Nice one Joe....modern Football sucks eggs.

Archived