Mason Bennett

McRamFan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maguire should get a chance

Him or Cywka should start..

S.Davies being out is a blessing in disguise, we look lkike we have more movement up top when he isn't involved..

What type of player is Callum Ball? Could he be a Lambert type player or is he not that good in the air.. I've heard various stories of his style of plays, including a big man, pacy striker and a Micheal Owen type poucher.. So which one is he?

We'll play with Cywka behind Robinson and Maguire on the bench, Tyson might be available for Boro then we'll see Cywka drop back to bench warming duties.

We had both Maguire and Cywka on the bench today so I guess we may see Bennett or Ball on the bench on Tuesday.

Only on here, not heard anything from the club

Haven't heard the interview but I swear I hear Bloomfield saying Nigel implied that "during the week". I'm not in the Derby area, so I can't listen to RD during the week.

Whether it's been said or not, I don't think Nigel would keep him out for the fun of it. So much of what he's building is about hard work and honesty, I don't think he'd be ignoring that if Maguire was showing it in training.

Him or Cywka should start..

S.Davies being out is a blessing in disguise, we look lkike we have more movement up top when he isn't involved..

What type of player is Callum Ball? Could he be a Lambert type player or is he not that good in the air.. I've heard various stories of his style of plays, including a big man, pacy striker and a Micheal Owen type poucher.. So which one is he?

big strong youth.....no pace....nothing like michael owen

more like alan mcinally

According to the people he is attracting interest from Man u, City and Liverpool. I know the people is ***** but it can't be too far from the truth by the time he is 20 he will be a 1st team regular at a premier league club, we need to really cash in on him.

If he does feature will he be the youngest championship player ever?, I know he is younger than lee holmes but I remember that noble-lazarus kid at barnsley play when he just turned 15 a few years ago i think???

Bennett was born on 15/06/1996.

Noble-Lazarus is the youngest player ever to feature in a FL match (at 15y 45 days).

I guess Bennett is already older than that.

• 1 month later...

Archived