Derby County v Southampton

Day

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to my first game of the season, with my cheap ticket and cheap £10 shirt and my mate who wears cheap clothing. Pleased to be sat near the singing area, so hopefully we can help out with the vocals. Nice blue skies today with a sprinkle of cloud, always makes the atmosphere slightly better I think.

Come on the Rams!

I'll go with a 2 - 1 win, Bryson and Robinson.

Where's the cheapest pint? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I am really looking forward to today, pride park will be packed and hopefully we can make a brilliant atmosphere to spur the lads on and make the opposition a little bit nervous, even if we go a goal down we need to help them out, they might be a little nervous after the 4-0 against Leicester so we can't get on their backs.

The starting line-ups for this afternoon's npower Championship fixture between Derby County and Southampton have been announced.

John Brayford, who played every minute of every game last season, misses his first game in a Derby County shirt since his arrival in May 2010 with a thigh problem so Russell Anderson starts for the Rams for the first time since the opening day of the campaign in his place.

With Jeff Hendrick and Jamie Ward shaking off hamstring niggles the Rams are otherwise unchanged.

Derby County: Fielding, Anderson, O'Brien, Shackell, Roberts, Hendrick, Bryson, B Davies, Ward, S Davies, Robinson.

Subs: Legzdins, Cywka, Doyle, Maguire, Kilbane.

Archived