Woeful - clough has been found out!

sideshowbob

What utter rubbish today.

Awful defending, well below average midfield, what attack?

Just shows that against half decent opposition, cloughs non-league style is outclassed.

Spend peanuts, get Derby.

Clough out.

As I have said before, mid-table mediocrity at best at the end of the season.

Trouble is, all you happy clappers would be happy with that.

At least leicester are investing with a view to better things.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leicester have just paid top money for top quality. They are starting to gel and imo will battle the title out with West Ham this season.

As previously stated we were beaten by a better side. However, we were also beaten by an expensive side. If you want to apportion blame (which is an interesting notion given that we are third) then surely GSE/ the owners are a far more credible target?

Leicester have just paid top money for top quality. They are starting to gel and imo will battle the title out with West Ham this season.

As previously stated we were beaten by a better side. However, we were also beaten by an expensive side. If you want to apportion blame (which is an interesting notion given that we are third) then surely GSE/ the owners are a far more credible target?

The difference between the money we've spent explained the first 2 goals, but not the last 2.

Nigel picked the team and tactics, and he motivates the players, not GSE. He's limited, agreed, but today was not an example of making the best of what you've got.

You can be pro-Clough and also note when he gets it wrong. And today, he got it wrong. It's annoying that it keeps happening on the tele.

What utter rubbish today.

Awful defending, well below average midfield, what attack?

Just shows that against half decent opposition, cloughs non-league style is outclassed.

Spend peanuts, get Derby.

Clough out.

As I have said before, mid-table mediocrity at best at the end of the season.

Trouble is, all you happy clappers would be happy with that.

At least leicester are investing with a view to better things.

Mate your sat in (4th?) and would have gone top if you'd won today, its one game!

bryson and hendrick got over powered

robinson and davies got over powered

schmeichel was excellent

steve howard is always a handful

nugent was back to his best.....grinning like a bloody corpse

while I have been made a self appointed captain of the nigel clough out brigade what is this about? We are sitting pretty, have played pretty well in the games before this and are still in the top 6. All of us would have bitten someones hand off if they offered us this position at the moment, yes today was not good enough, however we will never be perfect and we will lose games and we will lose games badly. My advice is, to get a grip try and be more positive and look at the big picture instead of being a pointless reactionary.

The difference between the money we've spent explained the first 2 goals, but not the last 2.

Nigel picked the team and tactics, and he motivates the players, not GSE. He's limited, agreed, but today was not an example of making the best of what you've got.

You can be pro-Clough and also note when he gets it wrong. And today, he got it wrong. It's annoying that it keeps happening on the tele.

We were over run in midfield. Our lack of attacking quality showed against superior defenders. Leicester simply had better players than we did. I don't think Maguire, Legzins, Cwyka, Kilbane, Anderson or Ball would have altered the result today. Nigel's options were limited. He could have played one striker and put Anderson infront of the back four, but I personally doubt that would have made any difference.

The gulf between the sides was completely down to money spent today. That is the result of the respective owner's ambitions - our owners are apparently richer than theirs, but choose to spend less. However, I'm not worried because I consider Leicester to be a bit of a 'freak' team. I doubt we can compete with West Ham either, but we should be OK against the rest.

Archived