Woeful - clough has been found out!

sideshowbob

What do you class as not a very good one?

I went to most games (home and away) from the early seventies until mid eighties.

Work commitments stopped me after that.

Used to have a good ruck in those days :-)

I was there. Mid 70's to mid 80's, hardly missed a game, home or away, so we should have a lot in common.

But we don't. You are a disgrace and an embarassment. Your hatred of Clough is childish and pathetic.

Grow up and act your age.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointing result on Sat but I think 99% of us would have taken 19 points from our opening 10 games and the less said about the 1% who are unhappy the better. Unfair IMO to criticize NC, it's not as though he doesn't want to strengthen, he has made it clear that they are 2-3 short at least and that he would like a striker and a midfielder but his hands are tied financially, rightly or wrongly. I do respect NC as he makes it clear that he is restricted but in an understated way as he knows the press (local press anyway) would love him to complain and make a fuss - he doesn't and that is a credit to him. He has class as a person and gets on with the job in an understated manner and at this stage and in these times he is exactly what we need.

On a separate note Sideshow Bob is a clown, and a failed clown at that - he has serious mental problems that led to him being locked up in a padded cell and to my knowledge he knows nothing about football (or soccer) preferring to dress up in navy costumes or as a woman and sing.

I am, of course, talking about the Simpsons character - a purely fictitious character. Any resemblance to real persons, is purely coincidental

Are we going to have a thread on Cloughs management skills evertime we lose or for that matter win a game, he is either the worst or best manager in the league depending on the last result.

We are not going to get relegated, win the league or finish mid table on the back of one game, Im sure there will be lots of games where Clough will get it right or wrong over the next 36 games, but on the basis off the first 10 games this season, he has got more right than wrong.

Personally I think he is over performing with the tools he has got at the moment.

the only thing that annoys me is that i know that if we're on tv we'll probably lose

It's one of football's unwritten laws, like if England have a penalty shoot out in a tournament, they must not win.

Likewise, if Derby are on TV, playing on the verge of an international break and away at Lestaa, they must not win for those three reasons.

Archived