Woeful - clough has been found out!

sideshowbob

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha

Ok, you are a Derby fan, I believe you 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> . Just not a very good one

What do you class as not a very good one?

I went to most games (home and away) from the early seventies until mid eighties.

Work commitments stopped me after that.

Used to have a good ruck in those days :-)

Banned?

Pity we cant ban clough.

So if we say what we think, we get banned.

So the purpose of a forum is what then?

Tow the party line. We love clough and the americans and falling attendances and poor performances.

The club is becoming a joke.

See what they think of us on other forums.

We? Whos the 'we'? Your on your own, I know you want Clough at Forest to sort out the mess you've got there but 'we' dont.

What do you class as not a very good one?

I went to most games (home and away) from the early seventies until mid eighties.

Work commitments stopped me after that.

Used to have a good ruck in those days :-)

You aren't supporting our team, our manager or our owners. And you haven't given any real reasons. You just repeat that Nigel is out of his depth over and over again.

That's a bad thing, further reason to disregard your posts.

You aren't supporting our team, our manager or our owners. And you haven't given any real reasons. You just repeat that Nigel is out of his depth over and over again.

Oh thats a bad thing is it?

What you sad people just dont realise is that the Americans must love you.

Please show me what nigel clough has achieved as a manager then.

errr, still waiting.

(if I wait another 10 years, we may finish in the playoffs?)

errr, still waiting.

He first cut the wage bill massively, got rid of the deadwood, and impressively still kept us up. We now have a young hungry team that has made a very impressive start to the season. There is very little to moan about at the moment, until there is then you can head back to LTLF.

errr, still waiting.

2 promotions with Burton. Set Derbys record for best league start in 102(?) years. What exactly do you want? The FA Cup or League Cup? Name a Championship side thats won either of those in recent years. We're 10 games into a season sitting 3rd, why this outburst right now? I don't get it?

2 promotions with Burton. Set Derbys record for best league start in 102(?) years. What exactly do you want? The FA Cup or League Cup? Name a Championship side thats won either of those in recent years. We're 10 games into a season sitting 3rd, why this outburst right now? I don't get it?

You dont get it because we have had some fortunate results against lower end opposition. Today against Leicester (who have invested) we got found out. You dont get the fact that we are in fact not very good.

(probably too many facts in that last sentence!!)

The other championship clubs (that we all know will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season) are investing. As I have previously stated, we will not be able to compete with them.

So if you want yet another season of this, then be happy with the fact that Derby (the americanos) dont want to spend money.

And if you still dont believe that I am a Derby fan, ask me any question you like (pref 1946 cup final type questions).

You dont get it because we have had some fortunate results against lower end opposition. Today against Leicester (who have invested) we got found out. You dont get the fact that we are in fact not very good.

(probably too many facts in that last sentence!!)

The other championship clubs (that we all know will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season) are investing. As I have previously stated, we will not be able to compete with them.

So if you want yet another season of this, then be happy with the fact that Derby (the americanos) dont want to spend money.

And if you still dont believe that I am a Derby fan, ask me any question you like (pref 1946 cup final type questions).

Asking you questions isn't going to prove anything in the day and age of google. Except for this one...what are you going to do about it? Nigel Cloughs Derby manager, GSE its owners, Davies, Shackell, Barker, Obrien etc its players. Your not happy about that, what are you going to do? Whats the point of this thread? You say your a Derby fan yet you cant face the hard truth that THIS IS WHAT IT IS. So yeah, my 2 questions, Why are you dead set on the idea that Nigel Clough is going to fail? And. What are you going to do about the current situation of the club? (because your such a loyal fan!)

Okay fair enough, I do not like Nigel Clough, but what have you seen that suggests we will be any better than mid table?

I will be back at the end of the season to say I told you so.

But that does not make me happy.

I want Derby to be competing at the top level,

But under this management this will never happen.

All the other (top) clubs are investing, we are not.

Mid table mediocrity is not for me.

bad day today......this thread is nonsense....the guy who started it has his head up his own arse but....one thing that showed today was....there was nothing up front....i dont like slagging players...but im going to anyway.....robinson isnt good enough to start games...if hes even footballer at all that is......he aint ready....nd we need something...f*ck stevie howard looked up for it.......shame.... we'll be right....

'Sideshow Bob' is definitely a tricky Tree.florist fan. He wants us to turn against Nigel, forcing him out of the club, then they plan to turf out the 'wally with the brolly' as quick as you cans ay "Jack Robinson". Then the swines will try to lure Nigel down to their half finished stadium down by the smelly Trent

Was that for the University, I went years ago, remember a duck pond/lake in the middle of a concrete jungle, I didn't go...

yeah, it is good academically for my subject i think it is 15th in the country according to the guardian, but the place felt wrong, the accommodation is so expensive as well, it will take up almost all of my student maintenance, i still might go, but i doubt it.

What Nigel has at the moment is a mid-table team. but its a team that can develop into a promotion contending team in the next two or so seasons. the core of the squad are pretty young, considering, and can only develop from here on. And were forgetting this team has more to offer. Tyson, barker and bailey are all injured atm. when we get them all fit (and S.Davies inevitably drops out for the rest of the season with a broken something or other) we can be a top 10 team this season, because we have some fight to us. Not every team could come back from 1-0 down with only ten men! BUT we do have some tough fixtures coming up so we'll see what this teams really made of.

Tommy Docherty destroyed a title winning side, he will also be the worst Derby manager ever.

The team was busted before he dismantled it.

Don't think that the mods aren't keeping an eye on these threads. Yesterday was a bad result and we'll have to accept that there's going to be some reaction. Sideshowbob, you do have a nasty habit of only popping up after a bad result. Don't recall seeing anything much from you this season (up till today). But everyone else, you don't have the right to have a pop because you don't agree with someone else's point of view.

Thread is being monitored.

Lets see at the end of the season then. We have no ambition, unlike teams like leicester. Without investment we are going nowhere.

Clough is out of his depth, full stop.

Get a decent manager and provide investment or we will be going nowhere.

Remember my name as I will be back at the end of the season to say I told you so.

I remember your previous incarnation. This is nothing new!!

In all honesty, i haven't seen anything in this thread which is even close to being regarded as wrong, if someone says something over the top, the report button is there and to be used. I don't think reminding people the mods are watching is the best tactic, monitor it but if it was me i wouldn't say, the thread seems to be fine and I don't think everyone needs a reminder that the mod police 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> are watching 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived