Forest want clough

HertsRam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't happen. I am sure his dad would have told him on more than one occasion that he wishes he'd never left the mighty rams and that Derby were his club. Despite Clough playing for the scum the cloughs are Derby County through and through and if his dad had stayed here it would have been us Nige would have played for.

I have also heard a few snippets about how p*ssed off the family is with how Florest treated Brian towards the end and even blame them for his little "problem" with drink.

All this adds up to Nige never touching Forest with a barge pole (unless it was swung with some force). It was Derby who gave him the big chance to step into Championship management and I doubt he would have even left Burton if it was anyone else who wanted him. He will be here as long as we want him to be unless England one day wanted him and in that case he would leave with my blessing and that of the majority of the other fans too.

I think it was just whisperings mate to be honest. I don't think that they would have taken the chance and I don't think many of the red dog fans would have been to happy to be honest. I don't think he would have even considered it himself either. To be fair I think a lot of the Derby fans were (are?) less than happy when he signed

dean saunders has gone from non league to championship. Nonleago deano?

At the first sign of being "clueless" I like 'dunnodeano'

There's only one "non league" manager. And he's currently performing better than 2 former England managers. I like NonLeague managers!

what lazy journalism, I am pretty sure with Nigels celebrations at the city ground and the chants by the forest fans the chance of him going there is about equivalent to tony blair being elected as president of Iran. He is here and I have a feeling he will stay for the long term unless it all goes wrong, I don't think Nigel likes Nottingham forest probably for various reasons, I think Brian wasn't happy with some of the things that went on there towards the end of his tenure which also will have an impact.

What is especially nice to see if forest sinking 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I think it was just whisperings mate to be honest. I don't think that they would have taken the chance and I don't think many of the red dog fans would have been to happy to be honest. I don't think he would have even considered it himself either. To be fair I think a lot of the Derby fans were (are?) less than happy when he signed

There are all sorts of rumours and opinions on this. I have heard that Clough applied three times for the forest job and failed. I would liked to think he did not, but who knows. One thing is for sure I am more than happy he is here and hope he stays for a long time.

Hands off red dogs!

There are all sorts of rumours and opinions on this. I have heard that Clough applied three times for the forest job and failed. I would liked to think he did not, but who knows. One thing is for sure I am more than happy he is here and hope he stays for a long time.

Hands off red dogs!

If thats true then its their own fault they're in teh position they are now if they turned him down...OH WELL! Ah, but the forest fans don't want him anyway, even if he was to go.

Archived