Was the ball over the line??

derbyram1994

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the whole ball for me isn't over the line. Also it is kind of difficult to see the line perfectly, but i think some of it was not over the line.

Looking at the oldempires footage I would say the ball was about a foot over the line, defo a goal no question. The goalie was on the line, it went thro his legs so yeh a goal of course.

This is still winding me up!

I sit in East stand ssn ticket and look straight down the line! I was more sure that was over than when i was watching england germany!

I can guarantee 100% it was over and im really frustrated that they showed and said nothing on football league show (although there leicester lovers).

They showed burnley hitting the post twice but not theo's 1v1, two clearances off the line or nigels interview where he said they feel one crosses the line.

All they know owt about is Leicester.

The show is about as in depth as The Only Way Is Essex

One again the looser is football. We have been robbed of 3 points and a possible 5 wins in a row. History in the making.

Those prats from FIFA are destorying this game that we love and its about time that the Engish FA go their own way and bring in goal line technology.

Sod FIFA. And I bet we would prove that this tech works, so stopping these result of missed goal. The whole world would follow....

I think the problem is how would we implement goal line technology to keep the game fast moving and exciting?

They are working on it at the moment. what ever happens it should give the referee a large electric shock so that everyone can see by his reaction that the ball has crossed the line, and can shout CHEAT if he ignores it.

Archived