Was the ball over the line??

derbyram1994

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yh, we were unlucky we had two cleared of the line today which might normally go in

Aye, and they hit the woodwork twice to balance it up.

My initial reaction was goal, but I've been known to be wrong and I'm heavily biased.

Today I sat in the East stand/North stand corner looking straight down the line and the ball was clearly over the line......but then again I haven't had my eyes tested recently. Perhaps I should go to Specsavers with the linesman!

Deserved to be given anyway.

Burnley are cheats.

Wasting time with subs > No problem

Going down easy > part of the game

Looking for fouls > Ok.

Taking time with set pieces > again, part of the game nowadays

Pretending to be injured and even limping the full width of pitch. Pretending to be injured at the knee when Theo clips your ankle and you land on your belly...... Cheats.

Crap fans too. Did they make any noise until they scored their second?

Worse fans to come to PP so far.

Cheating team.

Some sour grapes but those two are stone cold facts.

Hope they have a miserable year and get humped by Blackburn next season. It's bad when your in the shadow of Blackburn Rovers in every aspect.

On rams player clough said when talking about the goalline cleareance where it might of hit an arm and the goal line incident that after seing a replay the possible handball was tough to give becuase it would of had to be a red card and he said "were more frustrated with the other one where it does look over the line". Gutted!

Where do you go on Saturday when Engine Shed's closed?

Shitzy's? :p

Nah, just up and down the Clasketgate and Saltergate area in the various pubs, find one with a decent dancefloor/music/women/cheap drinks and the night is brilliant. I can't remember much though from last night so couldn't tell you where I'd been. I'm in SCY a bit though, decent prices and good music.

Anywya...was the ball over the line?? :confused:

Nah, just up and down the Clasketgate and Saltergate area in the various pubs, find one with a decent dancefloor/music/women/cheap drinks and the night is brilliant. I can't remember much though from last night so couldn't tell you where I'd been. I'm in SCY a bit though, decent prices and good music.

Anywya...was the ball over the line?? :confused:

Scy plays the best music. Trebles on Saltergate always gets me hammered. Also the pubs up the hill like Magna Carta and Widow Cullens are good places to start.

Yes, 70% of the ball was over the line, definite goal.

But it's no-one's fault when things happen so quickly and there is no goal line technology.

Archived