Radio derby on blackpool stewards behaviour thursday am

Paulbramsfan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting bit of video, it's obvious he's pumped up and antagonistic, people employed in crowd control shouldn't be like that, he'll make poor decisions in that state, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a nightclub bouncer because he seems to treat everyone like a violent drunk. It's still intimidating going to away matches and being herded around and one of the things that annoys me is when they video you walking to or in the ground, it makes you feel like a criminal. It would be interesting to see what they would do if someone set up a camcorder outside the ground when the away fans are going in, I don't think they'd be able to do anything about it outside the ground? Something else you could do is get as many fans as possible videoing the stewads around the ground/going in/in the back of the stands, then get them to upload them to a website.

You say nice bit of evidence, but I agree with the guy on owlstalk, it shows 11 seconds out of context, lacking a beginning and end, and therefore proves absolutely nothing (don't shoot me for playing devil's advocate).

You ought to be shot for playing devil's advocate. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I have no respect for Blackpool whatsoever after this incident, absolute scum those stewards. If that was my lad i would have spat in that stewards face and broke every single one of his fingers. And then i'd punch him in the face and say that's from Nick you bald headed cnut. Then i'd get arrested.

And what's this about part of the stand collapsing??

When i went i thought the stewarding was awful! after we scored a goal our fans celebrated , quite madly , because thats what you do when you winning away against a decent team... After that i must of saw 3 or 4 people get taken out at least , possibly more , constantly just picking one out , then coming back to get another...

That guy on a video should not be a steward. With that attitude he will cause much more trouble than he will ever be able to solve. If he gets that irritated over 13 year old what would happen if something serious took place. He is a disaster waiting to happen.

I have no respect for Blackpool whatsoever after this incident, absolute scum those stewards. If that was my lad i would have spat in that stewards face and broke every single one of his fingers. And then i'd punch him in the face and say that's from Nick you bald headed cnut. Then i'd get arrested.

And what's this about part of the stand collapsing??

To be fair it wasn't the bald headed guy that was dealing with me but I do remember him well - couldn't have been that drunk then hey!!

As many of you know I go home and away so when I spot something it is because I see how stewards should behave and shouldn't behave.

Blackpool have an issue. That is a fact. Despite the IFO report not condemning them in any way I know what I know. I was refused for being alleg drunk, I wasn't, I know that and so do perhaps 40 odd others that were with me.

All football supporters should boycott away games at Blackpool until they understand, and act upon, that they have a problem with there stewards.

In comparison Derbys stewards always seem to do a very good job, perhaps some need to take lessons from us

Archived