Forest ticket details

davenportram

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JW has it spot on.

I don't understand all the fuss about selling out vs Forest and Leicester - they're our local rivals FFS.

We take **** numbers everywhere.

That Barnsley game everyone mentions - Sunderland took the same about 3 weeks beforehand and another team (possibly Leeds/Brum did also) so we're nowt special.

We never seem to sell an allocation out anywhere (even the shitty 1k/900/500 allocations we get at places like Palace/Ipswich/Watford - and then out of nowhere we take a 4,000 following to Forest/Leicester. We're so ******* small-time.

Pretty much every team will bring more to Pride Park than we take to them, and we'll have the brass neck to say their support is ******* ****, is that all you take away etc.

Have we even sold the initial 1000 for Coventry by the way which is BOGOF?

I think it is more to do literally how poor our away form has been over the last 10 years, bar two good runs under two managers that is it. Pretty sure we had real good away attendances then.

Not a prayer you'll get £30 for a ticket then expenses on top to go see Derby barely attack, when we finally get some quality in at this club you will see them raise dramatically. If florist fail to perform this season watch their away attendances drop like a stone.

I think it is more to do literally how poor our away form has been over the last 10 years, bar two good runs under two managers that is it. Pretty sure we had real good away attendances then.

Not a prayer you'll get £30 for a ticket then expenses on top to go see Derby barely attack, when we finally get some quality in at this club you will see them raise dramatically. If florist fail to perform this season watch their away attendances drop like a stone.

very true, when davies and burley were managing and we had good away runs we sold a lot of away tickets, our away form last season was pitiful and the season before, also tickets and travel are very expensive which for a lot of people plays a big effect.

very true, when davies and burley were managing and we had good away runs we sold a lot of away tickets, our away form last season was pitiful and the season before, also tickets and travel are very expensive which for a lot of people plays a big effect.

Same for every team, infact considering out central location and a semi-major train station we have it easy regarding travel.

To be honest I actually prefer it when we take less fans i.e Boro, Hull, any Tuesday night game.......

There is more of an atmosphere than when we take 3300 to Leicester for example. We were an embarrassment with supporting the lads that day!

Just my view.

I agree.

Numbers are overrated with Derby. What, 2 seasons ago? We got an average home attendance of 29k was it? and the best atmosphere i remember were the cup ties v Millwall and Birmingham. Constant chanting from small number.

And Leicester away last year was bad. Admitted the football was dire from Derby. But even so....

I hate seeing Derby brag about home attendances as much as i laugh at seeing Forest try to mock the Rams home attendances.

At home, very good. And it has nowt to do with mobile phone contracts like those thick Forest fans that post on DerbyMad always natter on about.

But away? We need to stop blowing our own trumpet sometimes because our following is below what you get from Ssausagehorpe's and Doncasters'.

"Is that all you take away?" - makes me wanna curl up and die when that's sung.

Got my tickets for the Forest game. Looking forward to Coventry too. Really think we'll get something. Never confident of anything away from home! :eek:

Got a membership before the season and not even going to Forest now, that was a waste of £25.

Our away support numbers, noise and song choice is usually poor.

Screw the membership!!! I logged on as a mere season ticket holder (for 27 years, I may add) and couldn't get anywhere so I clicked on the members button and it let me buy 2 tickets anyway!!! Love glitches!!! COYR sh1tty ground here we come! :-)

Screw the membership!!! I logged on as a mere season ticket holder (for 27 years, I may add) and couldn't get anywhere so I clicked on the members button and it let me buy 2 tickets anyway!!! Love glitches!!! COYR sh1tty ground here we come! :-)

I would probably wait until you have the tickets to hand before gloating unless of course you do already! :p:p

When did you do that, this morning when they went on sale to season ticket holders?

When did you do that, this morning when they went on sale to season ticket holders?

8.30 this morning, think they went on sale at 9 didn't they??? The membership swizz is just wrong IMO so much for season on season loyalty, since when should paying £25 give priority over diehards, utter wonk!

8.30 this morning, think they went on sale at 9 didn't they??? The membership swizz is just wrong IMO so much for season on season loyalty, since when should paying £25 give priority over diehards, utter wonk!

But what if, I for instance can't get to enough home games due to whatever reason to justify buying a season ticket but could get to more or less every away match. So would I not be classed as a 'diehard' purely as I don't have a home season ticket. Being a season ticket is only 50% of the matches people should realise. There is another 50% of games away. So to be insulted by those who choose the 50% matches at home option instead of the away option is wrong.

In the Premiership season I lived near Brighton, I attended every away match but only attended one home match, due to work commitments etc. Knowing that my hours/days could and would change quite frequently it meant that I couldn't commit to buying a season ticket as I probably wouldn't be in attendance but if I went to away matches I could buy the tickets a few days before the match when I know exactly when I was working.

So my two questions to you are, your post reads that as I'm not/weren't a season ticket holder it means that I'm not a 'diehard', do you still stand by your statement? And if Nick (Flagman) decided not to go to home matches and only attend every single away match as he does whether league, cup, friendly, abroad etc would he not be a 'diehard'?

Please review your thoughts.

But what if, I for instance can't get to enough home games due to whatever reason to justify buying a season ticket but could get to more or less every away match. So would I not be classed as a 'diehard' purely as I don't have a home season ticket. Being a season ticket is only 50% of the matches people should realise. There is another 50% of games away. So to be insulted by those who choose the 50% matches at home option instead of the away option is wrong.

In the Premiership season I lived near Brighton, I attended every away match but only attended one home match, due to work commitments etc. Knowing that my hours/days could and would change quite frequently it meant that I couldn't commit to buying a season ticket as I probably wouldn't be in attendance but if I went to away matches I could buy the tickets a few days before the match when I know exactly when I was working.

So my two questions to you are, your post reads that as I'm not/weren't a season ticket holder it means that I'm not a 'diehard', do you still stand by your statement? And if Nick (Flagman) decided not to go to home matches and only attend every single away match as he does whether league, cup, friendly, abroad etc would he not be a 'diehard'?

Please review your thoughts.

Lincoln the problem with the membership is that it is clearly open to abuse that is the problem, i have discussed this problem with east kent ram, now you clearly support the club fully and no one would begrudge fans like you priority, what people begrudge i believe, is the mere idea that people can slap down 25 pounds and receive a higher privilege than those who go to buy a season ticket have faith in the team when they buy one and show the loyalty that has kept the club alive in times of need, I do begrudge that idea as it is lazy and is there to squeeze money out of people, it also does show how much loyalty means to the management company which sadly is not much at all. A perfect system would analyze where people live and have a gold membership which has the same priority as season ticket holders for away matches, this membership would cost 25 pounds and would only be available for those who frequently attend away matches and do not live in derby or a surrounding area.

It let me do it last fri, went through members with my season ticket.. Just tried out of curiousity!!let me go all the way through to buy!

I tried on monday night, out of curiosity and it wouldn't let me. It got to the point where you put the peoples names in then click buy

(i.e. it lets you select how many tickets you want and allocate customers to the tickets) - when I clicked buy it wouldn't complete the transaction because I had already bought my members ticket, and the wife is only a season ticket holder.

Unless you actually click on BUY it doesn't check if you are eligible to purchase, i suppose its because you can buy on behalf of family and friends and allocate their customer number to the ticket.

Archived