Forest ticket details

davenportram

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don't waste your money, you will get a ticket with your season ticket. Happens every year, a few people panic and get the membership but there are still plenty left when it comes to the season ticket sale

They sold out in hours last year after reaching season ticket holders, there were more than a few who panicked

They didn't make it to season ticket sale last year.

I think they had a couple of hundred but it was fruitless, i am not missing out this year, missed out last year and was annoyed, plus every time I have gone Derby have lost so i want to end that streak.

it will be the first Forest away game I will have missed in 8 years.

First Forest away game was when we lost 3-0 and ever since then I haven't missed a game but this year I am away, which is an absolute pain in the arse.. not that I wouldn't rather be away but any date in the whole football calender and they pick one where I am on holiday, typical!

I don't know how good championship coverage is in Tunisia but sure I will get the score and hoepfully see all our 6 goals over there :rolleyes:

First Forest away game was when we lost 3-0 and ever since then I haven't missed a game but this year I am away, which is an absolute pain in the arse.. not that I wouldn't rather be away but any date in the whole football calender and they pick one where I am on holiday, typical!

I don't know how good championship coverage is in Tunisia but sure I will get the score and hoepfully see all our 6 goals over there :rolleyes:

I feel for you and that was my first forest away game as well :p hopefully Tunisia will have a decent reception for championship football. :D

Oh ****, I've just realised I'm away as well. Bloody hell I'm away for 3 games of the season and Forest away is one of them, the coverage in Brazil better be good.

I tried to get some last year on the day they went on sale to season ticket holders, think it was around 11am and was told they had sold out.

With people queuing from early hours last year 10am may be too late.

10am on the first day may be too late? but the shop opens at 10 am on a tuesday aren't most people working therefore won't be able to get tickets? and 2 people are already out of the running. I feel for both edin and ambitious though.

I tried to get some last year on the day they went on sale to season ticket holders, think it was around 11am and was told they had sold out.

With people queuing from early hours last year 10am may be too late.

You just have to get on the phone at 9am, if they take a few hours to sell out then you will definitely get through in time. Only takes about 30 mins on the phone.

You just have to get on the phone at 9am, if they take a few hours to sell out then you will definitely get through in time. Only takes about 30 mins on the phone.

they normally don't sell out on the first day to membership holders, i am getting the 9 o clock bus get in derby for 9.30 and have a nice walk to pride park :D

they normally don't sell out on the first day to membership holders, i am getting the 9 o clock bus get in derby for 9.30 and have a nice walk to pride park :D

I'm talking about season ticket holders. If you don't want to take the slightest risk then go for the membership, but it's really not necessary.

Oh ****, I've just realised I'm away as well. Bloody hell I'm away for 3 games of the season and Forest away is one of them, the coverage in Brazil better be good.

It seems like unless the worldwide media wake up and realise that this game IS the biggest in English football.. [sIZE=1]ahem[/sIZE] we could be with cracking tans but without the joys of watching camps face crumble as Tyson wraps one into the top corner :(

I'm talking about season ticket holders. If you don't want to take the slightest risk then go for the membership, but it's really not necessary.

nah i am not taking the slightest risk :D will also be worth it if we get into the playoffs for away tickets ;) and for other journeys which i want to go to can make about once a month so that is all good :) I hope tyson runs around with a corner flag when he scores. :p and props his derby shirt on it.

Archived