Forest ticket details

davenportram

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
£33!!!!

Where's the student prices?

Last year was the only place they asked for student ID, had to go pay for an upgrade which was f*cking annoying.

Might just chance an under 18.

You sound surprised, they are thd club that removed disabled discounts for season ticket holders

Considering not going now, £50 train, £33 ticket, plus the early kick off would mean about a 7oclock start and not much time for a few beers.

I am opening the waterfall from 9 am that day, dunno if it helps, or not.

Last season i missed out. Was too late.

This season i don't mind queing up at stupid O'clock to try and get one.

But my Mrs says ringing up would be better?

What time do people start queing? And if we rang at 8/9am when the ticket offices open would we be on hold for hours?

What's the best way guys? Will do what i have to. ST holder like. Not membership and i don't really want to be a member either. No need. Forest are the only tickets hard to get.

Going Coventry aswell. It's not ticket prices that bother me. I'm happy paying £60 out our pot on football tickets, but when it's and additional £30 on travel for me and the missus to go Coventry!! Frickin RoadRider? RoadRobber!

Going on me own to Forest anyway. Billy no-mates.

Last season i missed out. Was too late.

This season i don't mind queing up at stupid O'clock to try and get one.

But my Mrs says ringing up would be better?

What time do people start queing? And if we rang at 8/9am when the ticket offices open would we be on hold for hours?

What's the best way guys? Will do what i have to. ST holder like. Not membership and i don't really want to be a member either. No need. Forest are the only tickets hard to get.

If we keep our form then some of the places with smaller away sections may become difficult to get hold off too.

I'm probably going to get a membership to make sure, if not go go and queue up in the morning.

Tickets go on sale on a Tuesday for this - the ticket office doesn't open until 10am and that includes the phone lines.

If we keep our form then some of the places with smaller away sections may become difficult to get hold off too.

I'm probably going to get a membership to make sure, if not go go and queue up in the morning.

Tickets go on sale on a Tuesday for this - the ticket office doesn't open until 10am and that includes the phone lines.

Thank you mate.

I'll be there at 8:30am with a brolly. That should be early enough i hope?

Don't wanna have to invest in a tent. :(

I think last season i went to Leicester (the whole helicopter delivering a matchball affair?) and i got two tickets two days after they'd been on sale? So i'm hoping that Membership malarky is not very popular based on that.

But like you say, if we keep winning i suppose the smaller grounds will sell out. Really want to go Peterboro' too. Bet that sells quick.

it isn't open until 10 is it

Must have opened early. I was here because my youngest has got a coaching session at Soccerdome and I need to get my eldest an away shirt. Going to be hanging around all day doing some work for Uni, Starbucks going to make some money out of me

Just bought mine online (why doesn't everyone just do that?), had membership anyway.

£33 is a piss take, although not like we're any cheaper I suppose.

Annoyingly this is just about the only game where you can't get away with buying a student (I note you can't even get student rate anyway which is poor) or an under 18's ticket (or under 12's as I tried last year). There's at least 2 checks of your tickets as you go in - one outside and one at the turnstile.

Don't like how just anyone with £25 burning a hole in their pocket can have the same priority as those who go to all the games at all.

Were not paying £50 on memberships on top of £20 on the roadrobber on top of £66 for tickets!!

I'ma take my chances when the come on sale to st holders.

Don't really like how members jump ahead of st holders. We payed like £700 on season tickets between us. I'd like to think part of that deal gives me a priority on going to forest and not just gets me a seat at home for the visit of Bristol city. :D

Nvm, it's the cost of the roadrobber that gets my goat everytime.

I moan too much.

Were not paying £50 on memberships on top of £20 on the roadrobber on top of £66 for tickets!!

I'ma take my chances when the come on sale to st holders.

Don't really like how members jump ahead of st holders. We payed like £700 on season tickets between us. I'd like to think part of that deal gives me a priority on going to forest and not just gets me a seat at home for the visit of Bristol city. :D

Nvm, it's the cost of the roadrobber that gets my goat everytime.

I moan too much.

Money spent on home tickets should have no bearing on ticket priority for an away match.

You'd be mad to take the Road rider to this - it's like £3 on the Red Arrow or about £6.50 on the train.

Just bought mine online (why doesn't everyone just do that?), had membership anyway.

£33 is a piss take, although not like we're any cheaper I suppose.

Annoyingly this is just about the only game where you can't get away with buying a student (I note you can't even get student rate anyway which is poor) or an under 18's ticket (or under 12's as I tried last year). There's at least 2 checks of your tickets as you go in - one outside and one at the turnstile.

Don't like how just anyone with £25 burning a hole in their pocket can have the same priority as those who go to all the games at all.

checks? what do they do if they don't allow you through just turn you away? I said last year membership is a poor system which shows how much they value our loyalty, basically they don't.

checks? what do they do if they don't allow you through just turn you away? I said last year membership is a poor system which shows how much they value our loyalty, basically they don't.

They check your ticket to see if you've got an under 18 ticket or not (preventing over 18's from getting in on the cheap). They basically just send you round to their shitty collection point on the outside of the main stand and you have to queue up for ages with everyone else who got caught and pay the difference. Not even worth trying really - went to almost all the games last year on under 16's/under 18's tickets and only ever got stopped at Forest.

They check your ticket to see if you've got an under 18 ticket or not (preventing over 18's from getting in on the cheap). They basically just send you round to their shitty collection point on the outside of the main stand and you have to queue up for ages with everyone else who got caught and pay the difference. Not even worth trying really - went to almost all the games last year on under 16's/under 18's tickets and only ever got stopped at Forest.

what if you don't have the difference?

Archived