Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything to play for on the 30th as they say.......my mates got a four figure sum to come back if citeh win the title, so just for him I hope they win...... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

There have been many games that have decided titles in recent years.. Just the same as this one..

Man Utd vs Newcastle

Blackburn vs Man Utd

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Arsenal vs Chelsea

Man Utd vs Chelsea

Many titles that have been decided by one game towards the end of the season..

As a side note, has anyone seen the list of PL awards for best save, goals, games etc..

The majority are from 2000 onwards, it's as if the PL between 92 and 99 is being forgotten about.. And this is when it was at it's best.. Famous goals like Wanchopes, Le Tissiers, Phillip Albert etc.. Are being completely ignored by those that have happened in the past few years.

surely this outweighs any of them. The amount of twists and turns. The fierce Manchester rivalry. The 6-1 game. The fa cup win at eastlands for utd. The tevez situation. Only opportunity of a trophy for both teams. (let's hope it's a tevez winner rather than young cheating to win a penalty.)

surely this outweighs any of them. The amount of twists and turns. The fierce Manchester rivalry. The 6-1 game. The fa cup win at eastlands for utd. The tevez situation. Only opportunity of a trophy for both teams. (let's hope it's a tevez winner rather than young cheating to win a penalty.)

When you put it like that then you're probably right.. There is alot at stake..

I do wonder who Man Utd see as the bigger rivals.. Does this game for them outweigh more than the Arsenal-Man Utd game that decided the championship in 2002-03 I think it was..

I get the impression that Citeh hate Utd alot more than the other way round due to the differences of the clubs.. Arsenal-Man Utd were the big title rivals where Citeh and Utd were just city rivals until this year..

For what it's worth I'd like to see Citeh win but I think Man Utd will beat them at the Eithad.. Man City and Man Utd also have tricky away games to play, Man Utd at S'Land and Citeh at Newcastle.. It wouldn't suprise me at all to see Man City beat Man Utd then bottle it against Newcastle.

Gutted city won. I hate what they're doing to football. If they win the league it just proves that the only thing that matters is how much you can spend on players and wages.

I think city deserve a bit of credit money hasn't got them there solely otherwise Liverpool would be challenging for the title and Leicester would have won the championship at Xmas. I don't deny the money has been the catalyst but they've made a great team out of it. Look at utd on the other hand who seem to think they own the premier league. Imagine if the noisy neighbours knicked it off them. I can't wait to see how this finishes.

Gutted city won. I hate what they're doing to football. If they win the league it just proves that the only thing that matters is how much you can spend on players and wages.

And do you think it was any different when Blackburn won it or when Chelski bought it or when United paid 30 odd million on Rooney and Ferdinand and Van Nistelroy and Stamm and and and and....??

I don't care who wins it, to be honest, it's nothing to do with us...they can keep the stinking sess pool of a league and all that floats in it.

Archived